Vote U2 for the Colorado Avalanche goal song

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shrmn8rpoptart

War Child
Vote For U2
The Avs are picking a new goal song because they are ditching Rock And Roll Pt. 2 due to the whole Gary Glitter thing. It is dissapointing because the use of that song as a goal song began with the Colorado Rockies hockey team in the late 70's.

However, the fans now get to vote for the new goal song. The choices are the Jock Jams favorites "Ready For This" and "Twilight Zone" by 2unlimited, Joe Satriani's "Crowd Chant", and U2 "Elevation".

Obviously the first two suck, the third is tempting because it still incorporates the "HEY!" thing, but "Elevation" is obviously the far superior song, and I feel a fantastic choice for any team from the Mile High City.

Anyways, click the link to vote, and vote often (just clear your cache lol). Satriani currently has 74% while U2 has 15%.

Please help!

haha---i'll never see an Avs game, but I voted anyway because I'm bored :wink:

update: satriani 64%, u2 27%

thanks for the help!

and zoopop, that is awesome, robin hood is the best disney movie ever, and it is nice to hear someone else think so too!

Last edited:
I'm excited for the new DVD coming out in November.

I went to Disney World in Dec. 2004 and they have a very nice collectible shop in Cinderella's castle. They had a porcelain Robin Hood figure for about $120. Last one they had and out of print. As a diehard Robin Hood fan I picked it up for my Disney trip gift.

zoopop said:
I'm excited for the new DVD coming out in November.

I went to Disney World in Dec. 2004 and they have a very nice collectible shop in Cinderella's castle. They had a porcelain Robin Hood figure for about $120. Last one they had and out of print. As a diehard Robin Hood fan I picked it up for my Disney trip gift.

lol did you vote ?

You know I was just messing around and I believe it will count every vote you submit if you just spam and rapidly click the submit button like 50 times.

Then just hit back and do it again.

I don't really care about the poll result, but I like taking advantage of shitty web programming.

Back
Top Bottom