Vote Now!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which Song is better? WTSHNN or ONE?

• Where the Streets Have No Name

Votes: 34 55.7%
  • One

Votes: 27 44.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i hope you are all voting in the poll and not just putting the name in a response

just making sure :wink:

1 day left until the poll closes (i think)

If DaveC stopped talking about it maybe others could too. This is the ... what, 3rd thread on the topic?

2 different threads, 2 different results. I guess it's like football, on any given Sunday....if the game had been played one day earlier or later you'd have a different outcome.

Bill and Ted: Best 2 out of 3?
Grim Reaper: Damn right!

Can we start a new game now before some of us go through withdrawl? How about videos next?

there is still about 6.5 hours left of voting to go, so we cant declare streets the winner yet

but soon my friends, soon we will kow the true winner

and btw, when i said this was an unofficial and unscientific poll purely for entertainment, i was lying

it is extremely official and extremely scientific, and the winner of this poll will truely be proclaimed as U2's greatest song!!!

Chizip said:
it is extremely official and extremely scientific, and the winner of this poll will truely be proclaimed as U2's greatest song!!!

And the creator of this poll will truely be proclaimed as Interference's greatest idiot!!! :madspit:

DaveC said:

And the creator of this poll will truely be proclaimed as Interference's greatest idiot!!! :madspit:

i think was was already proclaimed long ago :wink:

DaveC said:

I know that the thread seems to be making you mad, but there's no need for name calling. Maybe you're just kidding, but it doesn't seem like it...so my apologies if you are. I just wanna keep it civil!

Me sour grapes? This whole thread is sour grapes!! Chizip and the others who set this up (*coughnbcrusadercough* are just upset that Streets didn't win the vote. So don't tell me I have sour grapes. Hypocrite.

Axver said:
Here's a word for some of those on this thread: calm.

Good call.

This is JUST a thread at a U2 board. We all love U2, we're just having fun...so let's keep it all in fun!

and the poll is closed

its offical, streets is the best u2 song of all time!!!!

its more scientific than the other since there are 61 voters comapred to 50 last time

thanks to everyone who participated, i think we can all agree this was the best vote ever!

Back
Top Bottom