Vote for U2..They are Behind!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2star2001

Babyface
Http://www.dietpepsi.ca/dietpepsi/tunes_pop.asp

Go vote for best song of the 1980's. U2 has three to choose from. pride is at number 5 so try and vote often for that song as it is way behind number one Duran Duran Hungry Like the Wolf...

You can hit your back browser to keep voting as many times as you want. I have voted for pride 4000 times now. lets get this song number 1!!!!

Wow, that song list really surprised me. I expected it to consist mostly of a lot of crappy songs from the '80s, but they put the really good ones on there instead - Peter Gabriel, The Police, The Eurythmics, yay! It's great to see three U2 songs on the list, but in a way it hurts the group's chances of getting No. 1 because of vote-splitting.

I voted for London Calling by The Clash, Do They Know It's Christmas? by Band Aid, The one I Love bt REM, and I voted for each U2 song once. I just can't decide between those 6 songs. I like them all!

I didn't really look at the other choices, just the U2 ones...Whatever wins will probably be cool, since I LOVE 80s tunes. My vote went to SBS.

Back
Top Bottom