Vote for U2 on AOL Music Grammy Poll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cjboog said:
It looks like we have some catching up to do.

Go to this site and vote for U2 in the categories they've been nominated for:

http://music.aol.com/feature/grammy_nominees

the poll is on the right and you can select the differnt categories. I think it lets you vote more than once, so do that if you want...

Remember, this poll ask "who will win" not "who should win". In any event, vote for U2, their in 4th place right now in this poll.

mariah carey has 55% of the vote right now. that's... disturbing.

HTDAAB has gone up since I started this thread, but keep voting and make sure to vote for Song of the Year, and Rock Album of the Year.

I have a feeling this poll will be more difficult to win, because it ask who you think will win, not who you think SHOULD win. Obviously, many people who like U2 may be voting for others not because they think they should but because they think they will win.

Also, the poll has been out a while and may have had a large number of votes already making it difficult to make significant changes quickly.

I have voted about 50 times and along with everyone else, HTDAAB gas gone up 1% for album of the year, 1% for rock album, and sometimes has gone up 1% for song of the year. If nothing else we have made them look more respectable...

Back
Top Bottom