Vote for U2 for the TRL Awards and let's piss off some Teenyboppers!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Come on guys... let's show the full force of the Interference Army. Go to MTV's TRL web site, vote for Beautiful Day on the roof of Times Square as TRL's greatest all time live performance. Vote once! Vote twice! Vote a hundred times! Let's make all those N'Sync fans wonder what the hell just happened! Come on guys. Who's with me???

VOTE NOW!!!

Last edited:
bayernfc said:
Done,

Just wish i didn't have to vote for those other categories!!!

:yes: That's what I was thinking!

Where was the "I don't give a tiny rat's ass!" option for all the rest?! :lol:

damn...i didn't want to pick those other categories either...what the hell? i don't watch that show, i don't like any of those other people.

I feel somewhat ill that I actually voted for Britney Spears for something. :barf: :rant: :sick: :banghead: :shame: :yuck:

I just had to vote for someone. I don't really give a flying fuck who wins those categories, cause they're all losers in my opinion. Sure, U2 was the best live act on the roof of times square, but I'm sure the 14 year old girls liked Nsync's performance a little bit more. U2 fans don't vote on TRL, because U2 fans don't give a shit about TRL. The only people who vote on that shit are the little 14 year old girls with nothing to do except vote for Nsync online 50 times a day.

Those little brats are the reason that good music gets pushed aside to make may for Britney and Justin. DOWN WITH PUBESCENT GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!.................uhhh, maybe I'm being a little harsh. Someone just needs to show those girls what a real rock band can do. Real rock bands don't mean Good Charlotte, Limp Bizkit or whateverthefuck they play on MTV. Real rock bands don't exist anymore.....unless they were formed before 1990. They all just break up or crap out. Justin's day is coming though.
So is Nick Carter's. Christina will be alright if she shuts her mouth and keeps those sexy pictures coming.

i used to think this was a good idea, but i dont know how much i like seeing u2 named dropped beside brintey spears, limp bizkit and the sort.

im quite happy if they arent recognized, its mtv and everyone here hates mtv anyway.

shouldnt we hope that u2 doesnt win?

It's frightening. I actually have an opinion on the other questions.

*hides

Melon

As much as I would love that to work, TRL will only accept votes for a bands most recent video, so voting for Beautiful Day will not work. *Runs and hides for actually knowing that :reject: *

OK, sorry to disappoint but voting is a waste of your time. We tried a voting program when BD came out and it never got on the countdown even though it probably got the most votes.

TRL is not based on votes. The top ten for each day is determined at least a week in advance based on how much companies pay to get their artists on the countdown.

The problem is that the award show is just to make some ad dollars. And money from bribes. The winners have already been choosen based on what record company paid more money.

I was totally going to say virtually the same thing Sharky. Maybe it's just me being negative or doubtfull, but I dont trust MTV at all when it comes to things like TRL and their award shows.

I'm suprised more people haven't noticed how deliberatly dishonest MTV are a lot of times. My favorite example, the first song Pink ever did, on the day the video was released was on the TRL top 10 that day. Ok, no one has ever heard of her or had any clue who she was, but suddenly MTV has her on their show and, wow check it out, it's on the top 10 the same day. How ironic...

Back
Top Bottom