Video Ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Murray

Acrobat
Anytime I hear a song, I imagine a video, so here are some of my favorite video ideas from HTDAAB.

A Man And A Woman - It begins sliding down an old fashioned cowboy street, showing houses and old ladies knitting on the front porch and men playing guitar. Finally, you see Bono walking down the street in cowboy clothes. When the singing starts, he drops down and kneels. You later see that he is almost praying to a gigantic little girl (like 8 feet tall). Later, all the other band members come in cowboy clothes and perform a concert on the street. As the song goes on, more and more people come to watch them. Meanwhile, there are clips of a gigantic little girl and little boy watching scary movies in movie theaters, watching people fighting, and other things that you see as you get older. Each time they see something they get smaller and older. Finally, when the boy and girl are are adults and almost regular size, you see a double-screen thing of both of them running. Meanwhile at the U2 show, everyone starts leaving as the song ends. When the final "how can I hurt when I'm holding you" is sung, it just shows a clip of the man and woman (now regular size) hugging each other. THE END

All Because Of You - Begins with U2 playing in an all white room. Just a performance video until the first chorus ends and The Edge plays that riff. When he starts playing the riff, the band rises on a silver platform until they get to an all silver room. They do a performance there until the second chorus begins. When the second chorus begins, they rise on a striped red and black platform until they reach a striped red and black room. They perform here until Bono screams and just The Edge rises into a room (where no epeleptic should go) with blinking colored lights, where he rocks out on his solo. When it ends, he is lowered back to the band. They perform in this room until the final chorus ends, and then they start falling on the platform, going through all of the rooms. Finally, they land safely in the white room. THE END

Please post your comments and other ideas!

Love, Peace or Else, U2 invade the middle east with a little from tanks and helicopters think Oasis be here now only bigger, U2 in army gear battling bad guys with instruments, bloody amazing directed by Keith Richards.

Back
Top Bottom