Video for Spanish Eyes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by gherman:
Seen the video for Spanish Eyes? Looks like a cross between Beutiful Day and Desire (Hollywood Remix)

I just finished watching that not long ago! lol And yes your right! But I like it though!

hmmm, I have that one on tape and that's not exactly how I'd describe it. lol. Great vid tho.
smile.gif

Where did ya'll see this video? I never even knew there was one!

Originally posted by 80sU2isBest:
Where did ya'll see this video? I never even knew there was one!

Well, I have it on tape...it was in the middle of the special "Outside It's America".

HOwever, I do believe that U2.com are showing it this week as a special, so you may want to check it out.

I saw it on u2.com and it is HOT!! I recognized some of the footage as some things I'd seen in the "Making of the JT Classic Albums" videotape- the band hitching in the desert, the railroad tracks, Bono driving the truck. I LOVED the video. Bono looks so good in it! I love the part where he's running down the rr tracks....oh forget it, I'm going to take this to PLEBA!

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
Well, I have it on tape...it was in the middle of the special "Outside It's America".

HOwever, I do believe that U2.com are showing it this week as a special, so you may want to check it out.

Yeah, I have it on tape too! I like the vid, nothing fancy just a nice vid!
biggrin.gif
I like watching "Outside It's America!" Just cracks me up everytime I watch it!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Looking for the one
But you know you're
somewhere else instead..
I want to be the song
Be the song that you hear in your head .....

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Kewllllllll!! never saw the video for that song, thanks for the tip
biggrin.gif
...Bono looks great!

Peace!

------------------
If you twist and turn away
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

Originally posted by follower:
Here is the link to download the Quick Time broadband version from U2.com, thanks to PLEBA girls
wink.gif
, just right click here:
http://desire.u2.com/quicktime/excl_spanish_fly_high.mov
Hey, thanks a heap for posting that link. I loved these 3 elements best:
1)Bono's mic popping off teh stand - THAT was funny!
2)Bono driving the truck.
3)Adam wearing a pastel green shirt while the rest of U2 wears brown and black...ha

Btw, it?s a nice video, I liked it.
smile.gif

Audio's fine, but I get no video w/this file -- just a blank white Quicktime screen, no picture. Anyone else having this prob, or have any suggestions?

Why did they do a video for Spanish Eyes anyway? Was it supposed to be on the album?? Released as a single??

That song is about Bono's wife, right? Does she really have "spanish" eyes?? Oh and why is the sky blue and how many licks does it REALLY take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop???
wink.gif

------------------
"You gotta put the women and children first, but you've got an unquenchable thirst for New York..."

Oddly, one of my favorite U2 videos. I remember the day MTV played "Outside It's America" and how excited I was. I love pulling that out and watching it (glad I recorded it way back when).

Originally posted by spanisheyes:
I was young and in need of money when I agreed to do that video...opps, sorry, your referring to U2's video of the song Spanish Eyes...my bad, carry on, and forget what I said.
wink.gif

Chris dear...what are you hiding from us...from me, huh?
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by gherman:
I never "Outside Its America" What is it and when was it recorded?

It was a piece broadcasted on MTV in 87 I think. It has a few videos and extra footage from the first leg of the Joshua Tree tour. It looks almost like where they got the idea, or a screen test, for Rattle and Hum.

Originally posted by Am I Zoo:
Audio's fine, but I get no video w/this file -- just a blank white Quicktime screen, no picture. Anyone else having this prob, or have any suggestions?

The same thing's happening to me. What's the deal? Do I need a new version of Quicktime or something?

Back
Top Bottom