VH1 Classics: Classic Albums-U2's Joshua Tree

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wal-Mart has it for $9, but I didn't really want to buy a DVD with just this one thing on it when I can get it for free by recording from TV.

I had never seen it before and I really enjoyed it. :up:

For those who still didn't watch it , the best moments :

1- Openin the dvd good story by fan Elvis Costello
2- Dan and Bono discuss Looking for , later there will be footage of u2 and Dan during zootv perfoming it
3- WOWY talk
4- Name of the chapter sums it all : Edge and the guitar
5- Mothers of the disappeared with Adam explainin it and after footage of Pop Santiago
6- Led Zepellin is indeed on Bullet , says Bono , plus ZooSyd Bullet snippet
7- Streets almost getting erased by Eno
8- Exit talk , and how it came up from a jam session
9- Running is one of Daniel's favorite and ZooSyd Running complete
10- The show ends with the band with few commentaries about Sweetest Thing and its video

Galeongirl said:

and the way Bono cringes about it! that's great!

This was just after Popmart, he couldnt imagnie then that he 7-8 years later standing on stage and hiting notes like l'amour, feel, sing, man, touch, wide awake... :)

Peterrrrr said:

This was just after Popmart, he couldnt imagnie then that he 7-8 years later standing on stage and hiting notes like l'amour, feel, sing, man, touch, wide awake... :)

Don't forget kneel :wink:

:shh: it's L'Amore.... l'amour is french, miss sarajevo Italian...

Dreamoutloud13 made a gif of it :scratch: which I can't find atm..

Galeongirl said:
Dreamoutloud13 made a gif of it :scratch: which I can't find atm..
bvicon.gif

:wink:

hughfan_1 said:

Downloading it? That is stealing. If you want it, buy it.

I did...I just said I had the purple one, if I d/l it it would be whatever color my blanks were. Sheesh.

The VHS tape came out in the late 90's. I've had it since before Elevation. On PLEBA the girls have been screencapping it for years. Got some great pics!

downmo.jpg

bonotruck.jpg

bonosilhouette.jpg

Ya martha definitely get it, it's really cheap at places like deepdiscountdvd too. Well worth it, especially if you dig the JT era like I do.

I just got done watching it for the first time. It was good, maybe not as good as I wanted it to be but it was good.

I watched it with my hubby who is a more casual fan, so it was fun to watch with him and have him get some more insight into their music.

I'd say it's worth buying if you can find it under $10.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom