Very Impatient Fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gherman

New Yorker
Wine, bitch, moan... SHUT UP!

All I have been hearing is people complaining about how long it is taking for the new album to come out. SHUT UP

Perfection doesn't happen overnight.

U2, you guys take as long as you need, what ever you put out will be great and I'm not going to bitch about it. You guys are a blessing not a right to us fans, and we should be thankful for what ever you give us to listen to.

Before you know U2 won't be around anymore and you people will be sorry that you were so criticle about the band and didn't spend so much energy bitching about what they are doing right now.

i was too impatient to read all of that

i didnt even get through the whole thread title

Let's keep it friendly around here, guys. If fans "impatience" is annoying you, just click out of the thread, turn off the station.. you know the drill. It's not like you would deserve a thread telling more ornery "more patient" fans to Shut Up, now would you?

Gherman I think you misunderstand. Most of the frustration is from the bullcrap they've told us about the status of the recording. We've heard news about so many releases, I think we're entitled to be a little frustrated with them.

It's been 2-3 years that they've been recording this. I think the energy from the Elevation tour has been tapped out, don't you think?

HelloAngel said:
Let's keep it friendly around here, guys. If fans "impatience" is annoying you, just click out of the thread, turn off the station.. you know the drill. It's not like you would deserve a thread telling more ornery "more patient" fans to Shut Up, now would you?

exactly.

i really don't appreciate being told to shut up when i'm simply saying how i feel. this thread wreaks of ignorance.

While I understand the frustration at each other on BOTH sides, I would highly recommend that we all just roll our eyes at each other in silence rather than hurt someone's feelings. In this case, it is a completely banal reason to argue. We're all passionate U2 fans here, and let's just all exercise some tact - the delay of the new album is not worth an argument.

HelloAngel said:
While I understand the frustration at each other on BOTH sides, I would highly recommend that we all just roll our eyes at each other in silence rather than hurt someone's feelings. In this case, it is a completely banal reason to argue.
yes!!

it won't happen though

people will exercise their right to voice their opinion until the cows come home and no one is even remotely interested anymore

some will keep moaning how they should have released this album 2 years ago and that they don't care anymore and blahblah here and blahblah there

so others will say that is a very negative way to portrait the band we all adore and blahblah here and blahblah there

that's life I guess

well, if you really want to I can close this thread
but - as I said - I do believe this arguement will come up now & again anyway

so I wouldn't mind at least having all of that in this one thread

I don't doubt that wouldn't work either though,
because whining is a lot more fun in threads where others are annoyed by it
but we could give it a try :hmm:

I think it's great that people have varied opinions on things - with out differences, life would be boooooring. We are all allowed to share our thoughts/opinions in this great country of ours (& this forum as well) but there are ways in doing so tactfully.

Do not make me bust out with a Rodney King quote. : - )

I wonder why this thread seemed to die such a quick death

it seems to be just the thing we need over here

This is why I'm so happy the new They Might Be Giants album is coming out this summer...because we all know how many U2/TMBG crossover fans there are.

VIOLIN1.gif

Back
Top Bottom