"Vertigo" wakes me up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonozevolik

The Fly
It's the 5th time it happens to me.
I often go to bed and turn on the radio and it keeps on for all the night. Today has been the last time "Vertigo" has woken me up. I love the commentaries the people of the radio tell about the song.

"The song from 'How to dismantle and atomic bomb', get ready to feel vertigo, because this is U2, the best rock band in the world are back".

oh God, I love that kind of commentaries, they make me feel proud of the band I worship. Have you had any other experience linked with that??

www.TodoU2.tk

Well, I can't stand to wake up to the radio, but I do love hearing the DJs' comments. My favorite has been, "Yeah!" - (you know, because of the yeah yeah yeah's) - "Now that is what true rock 'n' roll is supposed to sound like. If that song doesn't make you dance around in your underwear" - (which is what I had been doing a second ago) - "you need to seek serious professional help." :D

Hah, that's great... I've never woken up to Vertigo but I listen to it every morning on my mp3 player when I walk to the bus stop to really wake me up :p

The other morning (Saturday) I forgot that the alarm was still set to go off at 6 am. It went off and Vertigo was playing, so I thought it'd be funny to sit up and move around like I was moshing...my wife didn't find it so funny, but the fact that I was hearing U2 on the radio (which I never listen to) got me so pumped that on my only day to sleep in, I was wide awake and couldn't get back to sleep...U2 in the mornin', better than coffee!

I had a terrible day today at work.
But then I came home and I swith the radio on and after a while vertigo arrived.
All the clouds went away, I started screaming, shouting and dancing and I reallty felt better!
That's the power of U2!!

Back
Top Bottom