Vertigo Video To Be Shown On Bbc1 Tonight!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dougal55

War Child
Hey all!

Ive found out that BBC1 will show a world premiere of U2's new video tonight at 7.30pm (British Time) thats 2.30pm Eastern Time!

So Im dashing home to watch it and will keep you posted what the video is like!

Cheers!

dougal

Are you sure? I doubt the video is even finished yet. They finished shooting a week ago, and post-production usually takes longer than that, especially considering they were using CG effects on the target and whatnot.

I remember reading we should expect to see the video in mid-October. That sounds about right. Still, if they play it, I'm sure someone will record it and put it online.

I went to Top of The Pops website:

here is the link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/totp/whos_on

and click on "more info" under U2

and there you will get this wording:

"U2 Vertigo

The band's first ever Pops performance was way back in 1981, before a good chunk of you were even born. This was a time before ipods, mp3s, the internet, CDs or Madonna even existed as viable music entertainment choices. So when the biggest rock 'n' roll band in the world wish to unveil their brand new video, who do they come to? Uhuh. Us!"

See ya!

dougal

Oh and another thing, the programme itself will be repeated again in the early hours of Saturday morning at 3.45am British time (thats 10.45pm Eastern Time!) so if you miss it first time tonight you can record it again later!

cheers

dougal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom