VERTIGO VIDEO to be added to VH1 Oct 25!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is this the premier then?!! at last, we're gonna see the new video hopefully break over this weekend!

wow, i just asked about when the vid would be out over in pleba lol. I haven't looked at htat link yet.... probably wont cause I'm too lazy:|
But since Lo-Fi said it might hopfully break over this weekend... I go with that lol :D

I thought they said the video would be out mid-October. Isn't this considered to be late-October.

P.S. I'm impatient.

boosterjuice said:
I thought they said the video would be out mid-October. Isn't this considered to be late-October.

P.S. I'm impatient.

Yeah, i'm kind of wondering if they weren't able to get the results they were hoping for from the digital enhancements they were going to do with that giant target the band was standing on and had to redo something at the last minute. Doesn't make any sense that U2.com would announce mid-October without actually showing it in mid-October.

starsgoblue said:
What time though? Does anyone have a clue...is there a show where they have new music or something? I don't watch much VH-1 usually....

probably mid day or so...

and by the way, what happened to that single thread? Is it continuing someplace else. I was trying to upload my photo but came across a snag, now I think I got it, but......no thread:(

PowerSurge said:

probably mid day or so...

and by the way, what happened to that single thread? Is it continuing someplace else. I was trying to upload my photo but came across a snag, now I think I got it, but......no thread:(

Because it had reached 500 replies and wasn't really talking bout the band and whatnot....I propose we open up a thread in Lemonade Stand. Call it "Stars Bar" or something! ;)

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:

Because it had reached 500 replies and wasn't really talking bout the band and whatnot....I propose we open up a thread in Lemonade Stand. Call it "Stars Bar" or something! ;)

Please respect what I already told ya. Thanks! :)

i think we can start a thread in lemonade stand- it is an off topic forum and we hit all different topics, probably all but religion and politics (the two that cause the biggest debates). there was a fantastic vibe in 'I'm single', but it wasn't just about people hookin up...

although stars is quite something :cute:

As I have communicated with you, as far as on-going, random topic threads that will obviously reach 500 and a new one will be started are concerned, we already have two main ones in LS and one in PLEBAns. The mods have discussed this, and we would like to limit it to that. Everybody is free to contribute to those topics.

I've sent you a couple emails, and we've discussed this in various places on the board. So as to not derail this thread, please continue any discussion with me concerning this topic via email. Thanks! :)

FYI Guys:

VH1's online schedule claims to have a show at 10:00 am on Monday morning called Fresh New Music. The description is "VH1 keeps you up-to-date on all the latest videos and newest artists." Sounds like the best chance to see Vertigo.

They play videos from 6-10 am, then this show and then you won't see videos again until like 3:00 am.

madonna's child said:
FYI Guys:

VH1's online schedule claims to have a show at 10:00 am on Monday morning called Fresh New Music. The description is "VH1 keeps you up-to-date on all the latest videos and newest artists." Sounds like the best chance to see Vertigo.

They play videos from 6-10 am, then this show and then you won't see videos again until like 3:00 am.

Okay, so I have off from work today and tomorrow. I'm going watch this show through my video capture card.

I really think this video won't be shown until TRL on the 28th, but I would kill myself if it was on today and I miss it.

We'll know in about 25 minutes. You'll be happy to know I've already seen Eminem video 3 times in an hour an a half. You think Vertigo will get the same airplay once its out?

Well, so far Gwen Stefani, and now Keane.

Shit I've seen this Keane video a million times how can this be fresh music.:huh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom