VERTIGO VIDEO to be added to VH1 Oct 25!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't stand any of the music channels, they are all full of hot air. Too bad you couldn't find the video on-demand. . .now that would be bad ass.

Oh, the thread. . .I was searching VH1 online for any news and I found that you could buy HTDAAB at their site - List price $39.98
VH1 price: $32.98. Can someone please assure me that it's the limited with DVD, 48 pager and all. B/c their site pretty much sucks and they just list it as the CD and no further info. Is VH1 trying to rip-off the world? Of course I didn't buy it there as I'm true to closing stores at midnight or opening them at 8am with a hot cup of joe but it's pretty scary that they are charging so much.

However, if it is indeed the book-set, it may be worth checking out.

Maybe it's being added today and will run tomorrow??? And if you believe that....:wink: Just want to believe, that's all. Maybe they just wanted to see how the viewership would jump by just announcing it. It's a conspiracy I tell ya...:madspit:

I'm thinking they may have said or meant to say "the week of the 25th" which the 28th would fall into.

And as for the album from VH1, it has to be the DVD/book version because the retail is listed at $39 on amazon too, but sells for 34 on amazon i think.

I like going to the store and getting it too. Some things technology can't replace.

According to the Daily Mail's Weekend magazine TV guide thingy, VH1 are showing "U2 Night" from 10pm tonight.

Probably just a repeat of the last video discography special thingy but maybe they might just tack Vertigo on the end?!:drool:

Alan

enajh2 said:
According to the Daily Mail's Weekend magazine TV guide thingy, VH1 are showing "U2 Night" from 10pm tonight.

Probably just a repeat of the last video discography special thingy but maybe they might just tack Vertigo on the end?!:drool:

Alan

Yeah just by chance I flicked over to VH1 and they have the U2 Legends on (in the UK at least) at 10.00 tonight. I've never seen that so I hope it's good. I was also wishfully thinking that they might add the new video onto the end :)

UCLAforU2 said:
thought:

maybe the video will be added to iTunes Music Store with the announcement tomarrow?

that would be niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

the playlist for VH1 this morning was something like this:

Eminem
Keane
Eminem
Gwen Stefani
Velvet Revolver
Keane
Velvet Revolver
Gwen Stefani
Velvet Revolver
Keane
Gwen Stefani
Velvet Revolver
Keane
Eminem
Velvet Revolver
Gwen Stefani
Eminem
Velvet Revolver
Keane
Eminem
Gwen Stefani
Velvet Revolver
Eminem
Keane
Eminem
Gwen Stefani
Velvet Revolver
Keane
Velvet Revolver
Gwen Stefani
Velvet Revolver
Keane
Gwen Stefani
Velvet Revolver
Keane
Eminem
Velvet Revolver
Gwen Stefani
Eminem
Velvet Revolver
Keane
Eminem
Los Lonely Boys
Gwen Stefani
Velvet Revolver

no U2.

Last edited:
Yeah b/c they're falling to piieeces. Every time I hear that, I think how bad of a rock ballad that actually is.

VR are like a novelty insane hard-rock 70s/80s band, with crappy lyrics and Slash playing the cheesey 1 minute solo...i think its really funny...

Are you guys serious about Velvet Revolver? We're all entitled to our opinions. My opinion is that their "fall to pieces" song is junk.

Fall to pieces is horrible...I even tried to like it, same old boring "novelty insane hard-rock 70s/80s band, with crappy lyrics and Slash playing the cheesey 1 minute solo"

-like DiscothequeLP said!!!!

Back
Top Bottom