Vertigo Video - Cool! Instructions here how to see it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
its hard to say.. i really need to see a better quality video because the sand blowing is probably an amazing effect.. my only major complaint is i think they needed to add some wind sound effects, kind of like how beautiful day's video had the sound effects of the plane going by... i don't think casual u2 fans will like this video that much though, and current non-u2 fans probably will like it

artdirector said:
can anyone send me the real media file? or a link I can copy and paste into real media?

its not a mpeg/wmv/real format, its a proprietary AOL format and you *need* a PC to view it

though i do predict by about the 20-25 post, someone will say "omg!!1 i hait da vidio and da albim will suk 2!!!111

artdirector said:
umm ok so who can record and copy it onto a version us mac people can see it on.

i bet iTunes will have it up within a day, they took the U2 banner off for the commercial, so i'm guessing they might put a new one on for the spain video

The graphic effects on this video is amazing! Bono is right, there really isn't any video like this playing today. It is cool how they incorporated nuclear explosions into it.

I'm also liking the "Vertigo" effect. This will definitely make me feel a little dizzy when it comes to TV.

Wow, that was epic! I really like the unique visual concepts like the smoke trails spinning around the band and the "vertigo" swirls in the terrain rising up and moving...it did what hardly any music videos do, and thats add something to the song.

Great video!!! very cool but simple graphics!!!!!!

ALOT of fun, just like the song, and you feel like your thrown around a bit, Very cool!!!!!!!!!!
:shocked: :up: :love: :applaud: :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom