vertigo = she's gonna blow your house down?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iota

War Child
The more I listen to this track, the more I wonder if this song evolved from "she's gonna blow your house down"....

There's the same basic rhythm on the verses and chorus and you can sing the "sgbyhd" chorus along with the vertigo chorus.

i tried sending the file to you, but I dont think it worked. you could check your inbox, but don't expect anything. Oh well, I tried. I'm sure someone else will be able to get it to you eventually here.

No, but I think "Love And Peace or Else" is a mix of "She's Gonna Blow ..." and "In A Little While". In some strange way. But Vertigo I think is not similar to "She's Gonna ...". But poeple hear different things.

I will wait until I hear the rest of the album, but someone told me that they thought All Because of you sounded like "House"

Swan269 said:
I will wait until I hear the rest of the album, but someone told me that they thought All Because of you sounded like "House"

Yeah, that's interesting. Fake Edge started a thread months ago on the Atu2 forum saying that ABOY was derived from "House".

Back
Top Bottom