Vertigo ready for an easy #1 in UK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Soldatti

Acrobat
Vertigo will debut at #1 next week on UK Singles Chart, the single sold an impressive 20,000 copies yesterday (Monday) 12,000 copies ahead of the No. 2, sales will be close to 60-70k for the weekend.
An interesting note: the album debuted #129 on the UK Albums chart, with sales of 1,800 copies. Don't ask why and who is selling the damm thing...

Nice. That's the fifth UK #1....and the seventh #1 when you count the two from the US.

1. With or Without You (US)
2. I Still Haven't Found (US)
3. Desire (UK)
4. The Fly (UK)
5. Discotheque (UK)
6. Beautiful Day (UK)
7. Vertigo (UK)

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

Woohooo!I bought my 2 copies today and will be buying a couple more for some friends, c'mon, $2.99 canadian for Vertigo and Are You Gonna Wait Forever is a steal!! That's in Canada though!

Ah man, that's great to hear, it's really nice knowing the boys can kick pop's ass when they come back!

I' glad they get alot of support from Ireland, that's not necessarily a given, but if anyone could win over a country, it'd be U2!!!!!!!

wait til you hear yahweh whose audience can cross boundaries == alternative, pop, spiritual (w/c of course depends on how you are going to interpret the song), rock. this will be a classic.
SYCMIOYO too. am rarin to buy the album. i am not sure if singles
will be sold here... as traditionally people here go for the album.
and for economic reasons.

Back
Top Bottom