Vertigo played!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The show starts in 30 minutes. But I bet he'll only play it at the end, so it's probably two more hours.

Good morning everyone! HAPPY VERTIGO DAY! I could hardly sleep last nite so please someone tell me this is really going to be the day!!
ok, so can someone fill me in on the latest? Im so confused right now.
So Ireland is going to have it first at midnight their time which would be 1 pm here in California?
What time can we hear the Nova one?
Where should I be listening?
Help!!:scream:

hotpress.com is reporting that tomorrow, Sept. 24, will be a red-letter day for U2 fans with "Vertigo," the first single from U2's "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb," finally reaching radio.

As has been reported elsewhere, hotpress.com is saying Dave Fanning will premiere the track on his radio show tonight. The site reports:

"To hear this hugely anticipated world exclusive, tune in to Dave Fanning's RTÉ 2FM show between 6.30 and 7pm on Thursday, September 23."

U2SJ said:
Good morning everyone! HAPPY VERTIGO DAY! I could hardly sleep last nite so please someone tell me this is really going to be the day!!
ok, so can someone fill me in on the latest? Im so confused right now.
So Ireland is going to have it first at midnight their time which would be 1 pm here in California?
What time can we hear the Nova one?
Where should I be listening?
Help!!:scream:

You need to tune into Dave Flanning on 2FM (Ireland Station). I'm not sure of the link but it's posted somewhere in the Dave Flanning thread. His show starts at 6pm Irish time and goes till 7:30. This is in 25 minutes!!! (10am California time). His show will defineatly play Vertigo but there is chance it may not be webcast.

Nova will play Vertigo at 8:30am Friday (australian time) which is around 7:30 PM PST I think.

boosterjuice said:

You need to tune into Dave Flanning on 2FM (Ireland Station). I'm not sure of the link but it's posted somewhere in the Dave Flanning thread. His show starts at 6pm Irish time and goes till 7:30. This is in 25 minutes!!! (10am California time). His show will defineatly play Vertigo but there is chance it may not be webcast.

Nova will play Vertigo at 8:30am Friday (australian time) which is around 7:30 PM PST I think.

Yep, in the next 2.5 hours or so you'll be able to hear it on either the radio or SkyTV in the UK and Ireland, unfortunatley they are putting a web block over the duration of the song.

Ok thanks guys!
I cant hear the Dave Fanning show, I dont have realplayer at work, so I will just hope for an MP3 after!
Otherwise when is the 2nd premiere of the song in the world? Would that be the Nova one?

German and Belgian radio stations have already played it, so it might be floating about in mp3 format somehwere!

Aardvark747 said:
So we can't listen to it on the net then?

We might be able to. I'm not sure if the web block is a "for sure" thing. There has been conflicting reports on this.

The connection crapped out here (broadband in Chicago, USA.) I'm imagining that thousands more are now trying to access this broadcast.
Please, if someone gets a recording of it (if they're not blocking) post it here!

Its playing on mine. But no sound is coming out. Therefore they must have lowered the volume over the net.

bastards.:mad:

artdirector said:
Its playing on mine. But no sound is coming out. Therefore they must have lowered the volume over the net.

bastards.:mad:

Same here

Is anyone listening to the radio?

Back
Top Bottom