Vertigo on MOD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ChangeTheTemperature said:
Even better you can watch it right now on muchmusic.com

muchmusic.com's quality of the video isn't that great.. its probably equal to AOL's quicktime version.. sharp but low resolution and low motion.. the RealPlayer version on AOL isn't as sharp but has better motion... i'm waiting for this baby to either pop up on iTunes or i'm hoping someone captures it when it gets played tomorrow

It'll be airing on MuchMoreMusic at the same time too. :cool:

I just can't see it being received well on Much On Demand though... With the Much On Demand crowd, that is.

maro_chik said:
It'll be airing on MuchMoreMusic at the same time too. :cool:

I just can't see it being received well on Much On Demand though... With the Much On Demand crowd, that is.

yeah that will be interesting.. i should be home in time to see it

i'll have to tape, it!!!

1. ) Go tommorrow and buy a blank tape
2.) label tape, "HTDAAB" Promo GIGS!!!
3.) Tape video on much tommorrow.
4.) watch
5.) repeat step 4 50 times.
6.) Save tape for future U2 TV appearances/preformances!!!

bono=genius said:
alrighty..gotta watch MOD today..though i find that host...Devon really irritating at times...lol

Is that the girly looking guy? If it is, I can't stand him either. He was wearing something last week that resembled something that my Grandmother might wear. A pink button-up sweater. Typical.

boosterjuice said:

Is that the girly looking guy? If it is, I can't stand him either. He was wearing something last week that resembled something that my Grandmother might wear. A pink button-up sweater. Typical.

haha yep that guy! he does wear pink alot, it suits him i guess haha...seriously he does look like a girl..maybe he should get a haircut.

What was MUCHmusic thinking when they hired Devon??? All of our other Vj's are not meterosexual enough.... we need........we need......... the ultimate meterosexual..........we need..........DEVON!

boosterjuice said:
What was MUCHmusic thinking when they hired Devon??? All of our other Vj's are not meterosexual enough.... we need........we need......... the ultimate meterosexual..........we need..........DEVON!

haha! ya ....i think they chose him durin that vj search thing...therefore..ppl voted for him...crazy stuff..but i don't get why ppl want to see him everyday on mod.

bono=genius said:

haha! ya ....i think they chose him durin that vj search thing...therefore..ppl voted for him...crazy stuff..but i don't get why ppl want to see him everyday on mod.

because both the guys (who thought he was a girl) and girls were in love with him? LOL

bcrt2000 said:

because both the guys (who thought he was a girl) and girls were in love with him? LOL

Haha! i think that was probably the situation lol. i was watching one time..and he was talkin about how he was wearing the other hosts...i think the girl's name is sarah....he was wearing sarah's t-shirt....and how they borrow each other's clothes...haha interesting...

WOW, that was my first look at the video in high quality. It really is awesome.

To bad Devon had to introduce it. That taints it a bit. I wish that other big-hear girl was there. She's cool.

i'm taping it, because i can't stand to watch muchmusic for more than a minute without wanting to stab my eyes out. this way, i can watch what i want and fast forward the crap.

dandy said:
i'm taping it, because i can't stand to watch muchmusic for more than a minute without wanting to stab my eyes out. this way, i can watch what i want and fast forward the crap.

smart

i thought they made it a little too grainy.. i was hoping for a sharp vibrant picture.. maybe its just that my TV is old, i'll reserve my final judgement for a high quality version on my PC

bcrt2000 said:
i thought they made it a little too grainy.. i was hoping for a sharp vibrant picture.. maybe its just that my TV is old, i'll reserve my final judgement for a high quality version on my PC

It appears they made it grainy on purpose for the chorus. I watched it on my 50" and it looked great.

boosterjuice said:

It appears they made it grainy on purpose for the chorus. I watched it on my 50" and it looked great.

i thought the sky/sand blowing would look a lot prettier if it wasn't as grainy and if they bumped up the saturation a little bit on the sky/sand

I missed it!!!!! I got home from school at 5:20, i thought they'd play it at the end...:(

Anyone know when it will play on tv again?

innocent_eyes said:
I missed it!!!!! I got home from school at 5:20, i thought they'd play it at the end...:(

Anyone know when it will play on tv again?

i'm just taking a wild stab here but they might play it again at the end of the show or top of the hour

bcrt2000 said:

i'm just taking a wild stab here but they might play it again at the end of the show or top of the hour

ya they will play it again..cuz mod comes on twice a day...so maybe around 8 eastern..and around 5 pm pacific..somewhere around there.

ya the video was awesome..watched it and recorded it..on my 51'' luved it. they better have this on high rotation now!

Back
Top Bottom