Vertigo Milan-Video daylight Version - on amazon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

perrypickwick

Acrobat
for the people who cannot see the AOL-Clips - you can see something new from the upcoming DVD - :corn:
on amazon.co.uk you can see Vertigo Clip from Milan (and it`s not the Version that was on the U2communication CD):

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000JJSRUC/ref=pe_snp_RUC

What do you think of it? better that the night-version?

The AOL-Clips still does not work for me (and many others - :sad: ) perhaps anyone an Idea?

I can only see WOWY and OOTS on youtube - nice but not enough...:sad:

I love it, the audience shots give me goosebumps!

The AOL clips are only viewable if you live in the US. It's hard to compare the Vertigo daylight to the night version but I think I prefer the night version after all, it's a longer version too.

For the ones who can't see AOL

Put ur timezone of windows in -5h GMT , US and Canada Time , then u'll be able to do it

Peterrrrr said:

He whisper after the frist chours in Vertigo, he can't sing the whole "feel" note, he holds back his voice in ISHFWILF and OOTS, he is really worn out in WOWY.
did you know live is not studio?

Sound and singing is pretty ok for me, the crowd as well...

But Hamish, he screw the begining of Vertigo 1.

When whole band starts to play together at the begining of the song after uno, due...there was an amazing flash lights in yelow, accros the whole stage and even more, because they increase whole field with those extra lights...and this moment is not filmed. You can see here what i mean.

This is Vertigo 1 from the first night...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlacLIxBE4E

KUEFC09U2 said:
did you know live is not studio?

Yes, but he did hit these notes almost at every show on the latest tour. Bono's voice has been fantastic on the Vertigo tour and I think its sad to release a show on dvd that dosent show that. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom