Vertigo (J Batcave Mix) - 4:28 length - what do you guys think?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Sicy and J for sending it! Excellent work J! I am impressed with how you incorporated the Batman Theme throughout the song – the beginning / the original 2:22 point (and adding the echo at the end of the Batman guitar solo) / and the end of the song.

When I thought of mixing in the Batman Theme I also thought of mixing in the last 20 seconds or so of Electrical Storm (Band Version [Best Of 90s B-Sides]) starting at the 4 minute mark. How do you think it would flow with the end of Vertigo? A little more of The Edge?!

Hey J - how about creating your own Influx-like Mix for Vertigo? You could take the first minute of Jacknife Lee Mix of Vertigo (recorded from the BBC) from :11 to 1:04 while taking out that vocal blurb at :35 - :36 and loop this section a couple times. When I first heard the guitar notes in this intro section it reminded me of Alex Descends Into Hell. Maybe you could paste some sections from it on top of this Jacknife Lee intro?

Thanks once again for all of your effort and skill.

the first time the batman thing comes in it sounds out of place and abrupt to me, but when it's layered over the verse of vertigo it sounds cool.

SkeeK said:
the first time the batman thing comes in it sounds out of place and abrupt to me, but when it's layered over the verse of vertigo it sounds cool.

Yes you are correct about the abrupt part. I will try to do something about it. I'll try to make an even better mix when I have the time.

Cheers,

J

Hi J. Thanx for the outstanding remix. Possibly better than the original version in my books. Nice having a longer song to enjoy too. If you ever r in New Zealand email me.

I will try to post when I find the time. But I am not too pleased with it after giving it some time. I might just try to remix it again when I can.

Cheers,

J

jick said:
I will try to post when I find the time. But I am not too pleased with it after giving it some time. I might just try to remix it again when I can.

Cheers,

J

Before you get back to that one. Could you work on mercy?

Hey Jick, can you make a remix of 'vertigo' that has the awesome power outage effect like we heard in the Beach clips?

Back
Top Bottom