Vertigo Conspiracy Theory!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vertigo > Native Son. Wise choice by the band...Nothing on the Unreleased and Rare release is better than it's Atomic Bomb counterpart....they are nothing more than interesting demo versions that prove U2 are perfectionists....even more so since Pop was released....and there's nothing wrong with that last time I looked. BTW...I love Pop.

coolian2 said:
omgz i gts a txt from boner when i txted da wun campain

mi ifone wil b sik i cn tlk to boner al da time

omgz yes, i herd from boner when i v0t3d on american idal, he was all "txt for voting 4 africa" and i was lik "oh crap, i thaught i voted for jordin!" :ohmy:

True story.

LemonMelon said:

omgz yes, i herd from boner when i v0t3d on american idal, he was all "txt for voting 4 africa" and i was lik "oh crap, i thaught i voted for jordin!" :ohmy:

True story.

I'd rather vote for Antarctica. THE PENGUINS NEED YOUR VOICE!

martha said:
I work with 11-year-olds. We know about Venn diagrams. :crack:

vin%20diesel.jpg

I like Vin diagrams.

vertigo in French is vertigo

vertigo in Spanish is vertigo

vertigo in Italian is vertigo

vertigo in German is vertigo

It's a universally understood word.

elevated_u2_fan said:

Martha, totally off topic here but what is your signature counting down to?

End of school? Or is it the end of all things???? :huh:

7 today. A reference to the 7 t-shirt the Edge wore on Elevation. He wore it when they played The Fly. The Fly is on the same album as Acrobat. This means they were going to play Acrobat on the Elevation tour! :drool:

coolian2 said:

7 today. A reference to the 7 t-shirt the Edge wore on Elevation. He wore it when they played The Fly. The Fly is on the same album as Acrobat. This means they were going to play Acrobat on the Elevation tour! :drool:

:lol: That's the best theory I've heard in here!!!

:hmm: Speaking of 7. I heard another theory once about why Edge wore the number 7 shirt, although I can't remember who I heard it from:

U2 couldn't have existed in Roman times. For one, the letter U does not exist in the Greek alphabet. The letter V is used in its place. Numerical numbers also did not exist in Roman times. Roman numerals were used instead. 2 in Roman numerals is II. Therefore U2 = VII, which is 7 in Roman numerals :nerd:

Smallville said:
Someone was stretching. I mean he wore other numbers too.

Yes, but why else do you think he wore that EXACT shirt when he KNEW they were filming a DVD?

The Edge is really on our side, he wants to play Acrobat, Red Hill Mining Town and all of Pop, but he can't say it exactly because Larry will force him to make more punk rock from Venus.

The 7 is a secret message to the Interference Resistance.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
:hmm: Speaking of 7. I heard another theory once about why Edge wore the number 7 shirt, although I can't remember who I heard it from:

U2 couldn't have existed in Roman times. For one, the letter U does not exist in the Greek alphabet. The letter V is used in its place. Numerical numbers also did not exist in Roman times. Roman numerals were used instead. 2 in Roman numerals is II. Therefore U2 = VII, which is 7 in Roman numerals :nerd:

That is awesome. :up: Dear Edge is just nerdy enough for that. :combust:

Back
Top Bottom