'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station - pt6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
makes me wish that i knew how the station works cus if its true that no one is there and rollins went on the air when he wasnt supposed to, then he really did act on his own. i dont know how many people are really takin the complaint issue to hand but i did, and unfortunately people that had nothing to do with his assholeish move are the one's that are gonna have to read our complaints. it better end up in his lap thats all i can say bout that

mofo82 said:
makes me wish that i knew how the station works cus if its true that no one is there and rollins went on the air when he wasnt supposed to, then he really did act on his own. i dont know how many people are really takin the complaint issue to hand but i did, and unfortunately people that had nothing to do with his assholeish move are the one's that are gonna have to read our complaints. it better end up in his lap thats all i can say bout that

Rollins didn't storm the station and pull the plug. As much as I would like to think that I don't believe its the case...I just think the station itself are the liars.

U2dork said:

I'm scarred forever. I think I might actually be blind now.

lol, the wonders of the internet...now for some tubgirl and lemon party for mister "Lying Stinking Cheating Pathetic Whiny Asshat of an Assgoblin" :evil:

What the friggin heck kinda music does this Henry guy like? It's horrible. Listen to it. It sucks.

Man it's almost funny that he cuts U2 off to play this utter garbage when people all over the world are waiting for Vertigo. I'm sure people on the other side of the world are tuning in for this!!!

starsgoblue said:

Rollins didn't storm the station and pull the plug. As much as I would like to think that I don't believe its the case...I just think the station itself are the liars.

youre probably right and as i said before i wont give a station like that two more seconds of my time if they dont respect their listeners. i listen to a great station here in chicago 93.1 xrt (they stream their music on the web too) and they are good to the public. they dont need some loud mouth rollins to bring listeners in. i'll wait to here it the right way

shart1780 said:
What the friggin heck kinda music does this Henry guy like? It's horrible. Listen to it. It sucks.

I've actually been enjoying some of his choices...the current song, however, is making me laugh...and I doubt that was the desired response.

Bonochick said:

I've actually been enjoying some of his choices...the current song, however, is making me laugh...and I doubt that was the desired response.

Well listen to the crap he's playing now...

Man... it's actually making me laugh

ive only been able to enjoy 20 mins of this fuckers show, has it been this bad for the whole 2 hours??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom