'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station - pt6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono's American Wife said:
I'm still not completely convinced but I will have no problem admitting I was wrong if they actually play the damn song :wink:

For the life of me, I can't figure out why they would interupt a marathon with someone who hates the band being played, regular show or not :crack:

Me neither.

i am recording... and i can send it out pretty quickly...but can anyone host it? i don't wanna host it on my university server...i dunno what they would do to me....

Amen to that! Electrical Storm is among my top 5 U2 songs ever. I think I realized that recently as well...

starsgoblue said:
That's so wierd though, because there is other shows that are on during Mondays anyways...why is Rollins so special?

My theory is he was supposed to have Labor Day off like the other people who have shows scheduled on Monday, but was pissed off when he heard about the U2 marathon and decided to come in and do his show anyway. He probably saw it as a priceless opportunity to insult all the U2 fans who were listening.

I was thinking of sending an e-mail to the station, but I don't think I will now. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. I might complain if they don't play Vertigo after all this, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom