'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station - pt3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of beatiful day. when is the last time they have played it? whoever is for beatifull day being the song be vertigo might be on to something.

The BLUES are where its at!

And I had The Cardinals taking the central before the season even started.

I'm debating over whether I should go to sleep now and sleep from 11-3, get up at 3 and listen for an hour, then go back to bed till 8... :|

STING2 said:
I doubt they are going to play it. Some here are saying they will play at midnight. I'll have to hear about it tomorrow then because I don't think I'm going to stay up till 3 am. Anyways, non-stop U2 music is always cool!

Well, we beLIEve they will because they said so. The radio station that is.

So it would suck if they didn't play it after saying they'd play it.

Come on, they need to put the Gretzky ad on again. It's the only one I don't hate.

Whoooo, des Quebecois! :D

Stephanie, I was in Newfoundland for a week last year! I love the accent you guys have. I realized when I got back home that I had even picked up a bit of it, heh.

Damn commercials.

are we going to talk baseball?
went the cards game last week - the stadium is on fire!!!
we have what 12 games to clinch?
GO CARDS

the magic number is 11, so that could be as few as 6 games to clinch... 6 wins for the cards , 5 losses for the cubs... or 5 wins, 6 losses for the cubs.

eruditz said:
Whoooo, des Quebecois! :D

Stephanie, I was in Newfoundland for a week last year! I love the accent you guys have. I realized when I got back home that I had even picked up a bit of it, heh.

Damn commercials.

Yes b'y! The Newfie accent is the best. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom