'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station - pt3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martha - thank you for posting the song ahead of time - I've gotten trigger happy with the wm recorder everytime a new song come on
On the plus side to playing the same rare u2 songs - If the boys decide to play october on the tour we'll all be able to sing along pretty well

neutral said:
While we are waiting I would like to announce that when I was hosting the Vertigo leak, I saw "U2 security" in my site logs and it took me a minute to figure out what it was......

I honestly thought a "U2 security office" from Principle had found the track and was going to come after me. :der: :laugh:

Thats pretty funny.

neutral said:
While we are waiting I would like to announce that when I was hosting the Vertigo leak, I saw "U2 security" in my site logs and it took me a minute to figure out what it was......

I honestly thought a "U2 security office" from Principle had found the track and was going to come after me. :der: :laugh:

The Office of U2 Security... We Aim To Make Unwitting Web Hosters Shit Their Pants :up:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
"if you know every song we play this hour, you're more indie than we are."

is that a hint?

I was wondering at that too.

Great, so I'm not the only one avoiding homework? I just know I'll be regretting this tomorrow when I'm trying to finish my math homework five minutes before class :wink:

Joel - this is only site with the information - I know it's been said before but interference is hands down the coolest u2 site out there (it runs neck and neck with the advisory system:))
Thank you for all you do!!!!!

WakeUpDeadMan2 said:
Hey je suis au Québec et je veux entendre Vertigo !
yeah

GO HABS GO! Sorry, that's the first thing I think of whenever I see anything Quebec related. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom