'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station - pt2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why doesnt someone in Cali just call the station and find out what the deal is??

GibsonGirl said:
Random observation: I joined in 2002 and am only posting now. Odd, eh? Well I guess that's one good thing about this whole hoax... I forgot how nice it was to post at U2 forums. :D

See..U2..bringing people together...I like it.:wink:

shart1780 said:
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses:

- Album version

- Video mix

- Temple Bar Edit

Which do you like the best?

Album version.

i think there are corporate spies planted throughout the forum...everyone you know is wrong :wink: so who are these newbies anyways??i dont know if i would know this forum existed or to know to come to this forum with new info like this if i just heard some album news like that.

anyways, i hope it gets played for the ones who've been online all day and listening all day too, you know the hardcore fans whose eyes have adjusted so well to the crack blue that everyone looks like smurfs for the rest of the day

Album version...though I did just put the Temple Bar version on a mix for a friend.

WGRYWH is my favorite song. :heart:

I'm outta here/ I'll check back later -- I have faith that if the song is played, I'll be able to download the mp3 in the morning.

Good luck to whoever stays with this all the way through

indigo tree said:

See..U2..bringing people together...I like it.:wink:

Heh, and only a band like U2 could do it! Like many other people, I'd probably never sit for hours like this for any band other than U2.

The irony in all of this is that when the song officially comes out, it'll be played so much that none of us will ever turn on the radio for a whole year.

Man, if they don't play "Vertigo" someone is seriously dying. WHE ARE GOING CRAZY!

Black Math said:

Well yeah, but the circumstances are a bit suspect aren't they?:wink:

I agree things are a little suspect, especially the fact that they're not saying they're going to play the song except for this morning. I do think a real live DJ will come on and introduce the song if it's played. Around that time the webcast will probably cease too. I'm guessing 8 or 9 LA time.

We should just start sending them email and keep on sending it. If no one is there, when they come in tomorrow, their mailbox will be overloaded with zealous U2 fan mail wanting to hear Vertigo!

mofo82 said:
so who are these newbies anyways??i dont know if i would know this forum existed or to know to come to this forum with new info like this if i just heard some album news like that.

I registered here ages ago (was one of those poor lost souls from Zootopia who came over to Intereference when the Zoo was down)...just never posted, really, until now. I guess you can say this post was the news that put this account into action. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom