'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station - pt12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Legal action? I'm serious. That constitutes false advertising, which is ILLEGAL. We sure as hell have a leg to stand on.

MOTHER :censored: ER! I WAITED ALL :censored: ING NIGHT FOR THIS :censored: AND THIS IS WHAT THOSE :censored: ERS PULL?! GOD :censored: IT! :censored: !! THOSE DJ BASTARDS CAN GO :censored: THEMSELVES IN THEIR MOTHER :censored: ING ASSES :mad:

:reject:

i'm just saying I never really got my hopes to high. Plus reading all of the posts from the beginning was sort of an OCD thing.

1-800-414-9988 I'm fucking calling this bed company and telling them Nasa sucks a dick and so do all the doctors that recommend this piece of shit bed.

i just got a reply from rollins NO JOKE

this is what i sent earlier "WASTE OF TIME NICE TO SEE YOU RECORDING...WAIT YOU'RE AN INDIE RADIO DJ NICE GIG"

heres what i just got from him "Are you going to make sense or just be a moron?"

I cant believe this

has there ever been an album from anyone that has recived this kind of "foul play" i guess is how i'd put it?

with the stolen cd, leaked songs, THIS?

of course by the time i post this there will be 6 other posts so i doubt this gets noticed!

Yeah, this is a lost cause. What a waste of my time. Jerks. Clearly, they ain't gonna play it now... they have stopped playing U2, no more marathon. No more U2 marathon = no Vertigo... plain and simple. I'm going to go play hold em at pokerstars now to calm down.

jumpmanjr said:
Not to be a smart ass but doesn't U2 usually decide who gets to premiere the new single... and if so, why would they pick this lame ass radio station; especially considering that Rollins is one of the hosts.

I don't think that they explicitly said that they would play the new single; they implied it but did not state it.

Go to bed everyone.

"Listen Labor Day Monday for 24 hours of non-stop U2, Monday Bloody Monday. B-Sides, Live tracks, deep cuts, and the new single from U2, Vertigo. This is the Independent FM 103.1."

I think that's pretty damn cut and dry.

PS: 2000th post! :D

I'm totally serious.....I'm kinda hoping that I don't pass my exam tommorow and I'll blame it on this piece of shit station. You always hear stories of idiots suing McDonalds for the coffee being to hot when they are stupid enough to spill it on themselves. It's on like donkey kong!!

Who is going to pay for this legal action? And what action is this exactly? It was a stunt. I knew it from the second i heard this. I'm still pissed at this situation, but thats life. At least I know what station is the crappiest in the world.

starsgoblue said:
"Excellent, U2 is horrible. So glad to have bummed you out!"
This is what Henry Rollins sent me! Oh I'm sending him goatse now...the fucker!

See? That's exactly what he wanted...emails from pissed off U2 fans.

I will say, some of the music they are playing is damn good. I think it's shitty that they pulled this stunt and all, but...there are some damn good tunes.

Then there's the Daddy song. :lmao:

Tell him to admit that he's just jealous of anyone whos had more success than him I want to know what he says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom