'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station - pt12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no, don't email the record companies!!! email u2, they might give it to us secretely, but the record companies would never.

LOL sorry for giving out this url but fuck that guy. If he shows up on here that would be funny.....I'd love to hear more stupid facts like playing more shows than Kiss. I'm hoping for more funny pics of this doucebag!

ElectricalVoice said:
Thx, Axver - for replying. What the h**l. It has to illegal???

Absolutely. It's false advertising and I hope they suffer the consequences they deserve.

Eight and a half hours I sat here at my computer. I could have finished the book I've been reading or...y'know, gotten a good night's rest.

Good thing I'm not doing anything today. I've set my alarm for noon, and I can't wait to read the next twenty parts to this thread. G'night/morning!

This is probably not only a dissapointment for us ... there was certainly other people listening to this ... waiting for Vertigo. But the station has lost all credibility. This has to be the lowest way of making money. I'm certainly NOT going to buy swedish madresses!!!

babyman said:
we must knock down this man, we must kid him around the whole internet, we must ruin him!!! oh yeah, oh yeah!!! :macdevil: :macdevil: :macdevil:

next time he comes to NY we should get the mob to put a hit out on him. Fuck the new server, lets put the money down for a hitman

He ruined himself when he did a movie with Charlie Sheen.. When he did stand up and did a whole routine about slamming his penis against a toilet seat, or slamming a toilet seat on his penis.. When he held up a Cabbage Patch Kid on VH1.. When he woke up this morning.

i know why he's mad about U2, he once asked edge to polish his guitar and edge said: "go to hell!" and he went: "but i played more shows than kiss!" "yeah, kiss my farts!"........STUPID MAN, I HATE YOU ROLLINS!!!!!!!

Ok on U2.com go to "sign up for the newsletter"....in the first space for first names i was able to type out the whole story to them and include my name and everything else in the other spaces. Go for it. Tell me if you do!

Ok i'm out of here......it was fun chatting w/ everyone and I feel bad for everyone like me staying up way to late on a work night! Henry Rollins can eat a bowl of dicks, along with 103.1

-Waz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom