'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station - pt10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunbury said:

go to the indie 103 website they stream it :wink:

It's like listening to a stream of crap flow into my ear. If it weren't for the fact I'm so desperate, I wouldn't want these guys of all people to play Vertigo.

What the hell.....didn't someone metion Ice Ice Baby earlier?? They gotta be reading these threads and fucking with us!

I totally called "Ice Ice Baby"! I have magical powers that allow me to see into the future!

And popmofo, I have seen your future, and I regret to inform you that you still won't be getting any lovin'. Sorry, hon.

wasilefsky said:
What the hell.....didn't someone metion Ice Ice Baby earlier?? They gotta be reading these threads and fucking with us!

I was thinking the same.

wasilefsky said:
holy shit....they are reading this.....someone mentioned helter skelter too!

You'd be surprised to know who reads these forums. Not that I'm anyone, I'm just sayin..

layla said:

That's putting it mildly. (Hi! This is desert_sky from LJ.) I HATE HATE HATE everyone at this shitty radio station. And their crappy commercials. Does your bed conform to your body, or does your body conform to your bed? :mad: I've stopped even listening; I'll just tune in again at at 11:45 (well, 1:45 here...grr). I just hope I can make it to 11:45....

The whole LJ crowd is rocking up! The ads are crap, the DJs talk so boringly that it's more like a horrible, bothersome droning, and now ... what is this shitty Helter Skelter they are playing? I'm going to go insane here.

HOW IN THE WORLD DID SOME OF YOU LISTEN TO THIS CRAP STATION FOR HOURS! I salute your devotion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom