Vegas Prop ticket question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

womanfish

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I ordered two GA tickets for Las Vegas in November from Propaganda. I have seen some people have been getting tickets here in interference. Are there more tickets coming? should I be concerned?? Please reply if you have any info.

womanfish, apparently some people here already got their Vegas GAs while others got the (insert creepy music here) dreaded e-mail.

I received my tickets for Vegas on Monday. However, I ordered GC tickets. They look to be very good seats. I guess because everyone wanted GAs, that freed up some of the GC seats.

The show is still 4 1/2 weeks away. I would e-mail Prop if you don't hear anything in the next week.

Good luck!

I got the dreaded email, but I was going to have to sell those tickets anyway so it didn't really matter. However, I think the person I was going to sell them to might be a tad disappointed. If you didn't get the email, perhaps that's a good sign--maybe tickets are on their way to you?

Originally posted by jezebel:
some people here already got their Vegas GAs

I got Vegas GA's but not from Propaganda, from tickets.com the day (night) they went on sale.

I did NOT get the GA's to Austin I requested from Prop, but got "the" e-mail instead.

Keep hoping until you hear from them or get the tics. Good luck!
smile.gif

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS [No thanks to Propaganda - BLAH!]

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

Vegas GA's from Prop? Nope, didn't get them, but got the blanket "dreaded" email.
I decided to upgrade after talking to Patti at u2fantix(very nice..but absolute)
There are no 85 dollar variety, but I did the upgrade to GC, which had to be postmarked by 16oct01(which I did) but I think that if you haven't received the email, you should be okay...

here's hoping the GC seats are better than last time!

Back
Top Bottom