Vegas Prop ticket question - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong > Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-17-2001, 12:21 PM   #1
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 10:25 PM
Vegas Prop ticket question

I ordered two GA tickets for Las Vegas in November from Propaganda. I have seen some people have been getting tickets here in interference. Are there more tickets coming? should I be concerned?? Please reply if you have any info.

Old 10-17-2001, 12:48 PM   #2
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Anyone, please reply!!

Old 10-17-2001, 01:04 PM   #3
War Child

Local Time: 03:25 PM
womanfish, apparently some people here already got their Vegas GAs while others got the (insert creepy music here) dreaded e-mail.

I received my tickets for Vegas on Monday. However, I ordered GC tickets. They look to be very good seats. I guess because everyone wanted GAs, that freed up some of the GC seats.

The show is still 4 1/2 weeks away. I would e-mail Prop if you don't hear anything in the next week.

Good luck!
Old 10-17-2001, 01:32 PM   #4
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:25 PM
I got the dreaded email, but I was going to have to sell those tickets anyway so it didn't really matter. However, I think the person I was going to sell them to might be a tad disappointed. If you didn't get the email, perhaps that's a good sign--maybe tickets are on their way to you?
Old 10-17-2001, 05:01 PM   #5
She wore graaaapes

Local Time: 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by jezebel:
some people here already got their Vegas GAs
I got Vegas GA's but not from Propaganda, from tickets.com the day (night) they went on sale.

I did NOT get the GA's to Austin I requested from Prop, but got "the" e-mail instead.

Keep hoping until you hear from them or get the tics. Good luck!

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS [No thanks to Propaganda - BLAH!]

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01
Old 10-17-2001, 05:46 PM   #6
Babyface

Vegas GA's from Prop? Nope, didn't get them, but got the blanket "dreaded" email.
I decided to upgrade after talking to Patti at u2fantix(very nice..but absolute)
There are no 85 dollar variety, but I did the upgrade to GC, which had to be postmarked by 16oct01(which I did) but I think that if you haven't received the email, you should be okay...

here's hoping the GC seats are better than last time!