Updated 18+(!!!) minute audio thanks to our...friends at U2achtung

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoofred said:
I said it already : there are no files from 405 to 408
:up:

it only makes sense for the other files to be more sound of the sea and passer by's

this is some very good stuff though
I am very excited!

Irishteen said:
U2 better name these songs 400-411 on the album :wink:

yes, it could be some concept album about how we're all just robots or something

actually, it'd be awesome to be a robot

I am keeping these songs titled as the numbers

listening to 400 right now...I like it. I'm loving the piano

Lancemc said:

I've renamed file 409 "U2's Arcade Fire Tribute". :wink: Seriously, it's the first thing I thought when I heard it.

It does sound like that. Wow

:hyper: :combust: :faint:

I'm bursting right now!!!! Holy crap!!!

I'm only on 403 right now....the intro of which gives me a "Kiss From A Rose" by Seal...

I can't wait to get to 409 with everyone talking about it!!

AtomicBono said:

yes, it could be some concept album about how we're all just robots or something

actually, it'd be awesome to be a robot

I am keeping these songs titled as the numbers

listening to 400 right now...I like it. I'm loving the piano

Yes, what a great idea :drool:

404 is still my favourite

DAMMIT MY COMPUTER AT WORK IS NOT LETTING ME LISTEN TO IT THANKS TO CRAPPY SPEAKERS!!!!!

I'm tempted to skip straight to 409 the way you all praise it :wink:

but I'm really loving 402 :happy: this was my favourite of the clips from yesterday too

What is that starting at the end of 409? Interesting. And where is the Clocks sounding song snippeted at the very end of the 9 minute beach clip?

AtomicBono said:
I'm tempted to skip straight to 409 the way you all praise it :wink:

but I'm really loving 402 :happy: this was my favourite of the clips from yesterday too

I agree. I hated 402 yesterday, but I'm really starting to like it. It has a totally sublime melody.

402 is also VERY very good. I love the melodies in that track. And that guitar solo is just perfect. :drool:

Hey, if Lanois co-wrote Thank You For The Day and 403 is a version of it, I wonder if Lanois is with them now........:hmm:

Lancemc said:
402 is also VERY very good. I love the melodies in that track. And that guitar solo is just perfect. :drool:

yeah, and some fantastic basswork at the very end there, nice to hear from Adam like that :drool:

403 now...thank you for the day, I'm a little less keen on this one... but it's growing on me maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom