Update on U2 3D Film / Trailer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

muh2o

Acrobat
Version #2 of the 3D trailer is being released Friday. It came on the same hard drive as Beowulf 3D.

Same soundtrack, mix of version #1 footage with new stuff, along with an "extended" vertigo at the end.

Here's where I think it gets REAL interesting. The tag at the end reveals:

"on IMAX and digital 3D".

Didn't see IMAX coming at all. Maybe because National Geographic is distributing it?

Good news is that my company has decided to play it in front of Beowulf 3D, so there's a good chance most will. Hopefully everyone will get to see it. I caught a few minutes of Beowulf 3D, and it looks amazing.

No release date mentioned.

cool news - I'm looking forward to that new trailer.

We already have a release date - I postet that in another thread (I think it was the 25 or the 28th of January 2008). And also: it was said on the hompage of national geographic hat U2 3D will be shown on all different kinds of 3D formats like RealD, Imax and others.

Yesterday I saw Beowulf 3D in an Imax - was great- a must see for everyone who in interesting in the 3D technic.

Cool news, as I'm seeing Beowulf at the 3D Imax this weekend. I'll post a review of the trailer for everyone

I can't vouch for the trailer being shown in front of the IMAX version, only digital 3D. Even then there's no guarantee the theater will play it.

Dilemma, I was planning on going to it in IMAX, but that might entice me to go digital 3D instead.

Back
Top Bottom