Until the end of the elipse....Bono falling over..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This reminds us that he's only human like the rest of us... But I feel bad for him... Poor Bono. Once I fell in a public street with lots of people around :uhoh: it was really bad, but a while after a I was already laughing at it :wink:

Imagine being right in front of him in the audience when he fell.. :ohmy:

annie_vox said:
This reminds us that he's only human like the rest of us... But I feel bad for him... Poor Bono. Once I fell in a public street with lots of people around :uhoh: it was really bad, but a while after a I was already laughing at it :wink:
I almost never fall down, but I always walk into things (such as brick walls, seriously). It's funny when I do it in front of people, because they're always like "Are you okay?!", but I'm like "It happens every day!"

Someone in the concert line for Miami was telling a story that he fell once and when asked by one of the fans if he hurt himself he replied "Only my pride".

Quite the pro. :up:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

It's funny b/c it's old news - it happened over 4 years ago, he's obviously OK! He finished the show....and two world tours since then. Also, he wasn't injured, he was caught in the fall. I've taken harder falls than that on a daily basis at gymnastics and we all laugh every time!

Old news or not, I personally just don't find this sort of thing funny. I don't even enjoy these TV shows where people send in videos of them and/or their nearest and dearest getting into all sorts of nasty looking accidents. It might alright to laugh WITH them after the fact. But to take pleasure in other peoples misfortunes is not my idea of fun!!:uhoh:

Last edited:
JCOSTER said:
I would die if anything serious ever happened to him...:heart:

Yes, it's the same for me!!!!

just the bang & the clatter as an angel hits the ground

:ohmy: :eeklaugh: He doesn't look too hurt... but the way the video was shot it does look kind of humorous! Poor Bono!

Bono's so nonchalant

I love how he's lifted back onstage and does that lying down pose

:lol:

I bet he paid close attention to where the end of the stage was for quite a while after that!

LOL... that's pretty funny. That would be pretty embarassing in front of thousands of people. Typical Bono thng to do, which is one of the reasons he's such a cool guy heh heh.

That video also reminds me of how much cooler bono's look was back then.

Err... I'd feel really ashamed of falling like that lol Poor him ^^; Accidents can happen sometimes though !

vervex said:
Err... I'd feel really ashamed of falling like that lol Poor him ^^; Accidents can happen sometimes though !

sure.. and he was so professional! Just went on, and taking the situation under control!

Back
Top Bottom