Unreleased stuff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaizari

Acrobat
Well how do u rate it?

I wouldn't replace ABOY or Vertigo with ABOY (alt) or Native SOn, but I would love their aggressive guitars and desperate pace to be on the album version.

Love u like mad is another nice b-side, reminds me of a song played by live called "pain on the riverside"

Xanax and wine - WOW!!! better than Fast Cars.

Smile - kinda like one step closer type of song

Flower CHild (missing song in the Beatles anthology collection)

Levitate - similar to mercy, belongs to zooropa era

I will review both songs.

Xanax and Wine - Take all of the mittle Eastern sounds out of Fast Cars and replace them with more layers of guitars. That is basically Xanax and Wine. And replace the "I know these fast cars..." chorus with an extremely extremely high beatles-esque falsetto part. Though, this is great it seems a little sloppy.
Rating - 9/10

Native Son - Perfect! It sounds so much more U2-like than Vertigo. Harmonies from the other members are in here when they sing the lines 'All the while' and 'Native son' which are the equivilents to 'hola' and 'donde esta.' To quote Bono, it sounds like 'the worlds best b-side.'
Rating 10/10

I know that it's not right, but there is no iTunes Store avalaible in my country...

Can someone please e-mail me: Native Son, Xanax and Wine, and alt versions of ABOY and Yahweh... I hope the rest will be released eventualy on singles as b-sides... but it's impossible that those that I reqested will... so PLEASE send them to me...:hug: :hyper:

bathiu@o2.pl (10MB max/e-mail)

Last edited:
Shaizari said:
sent links to all above

man, u Hrvatskis Croats have long emails

:wink:
The part after '@' is the name of my school, so nothing conected with Croatia.
And how do you speak that little of Hrvatski? Are you a Croatian Australian? :eyebrow:

PLEASE?!?!?! me too :)

ddevoid@charter.net

ANY (or all) of the rare stuff... I'd buy them separately from itunes if they would let me... but you have to spend 150 bucks for like 9 songs...

haha, I'm not Croatian flyonthewall, I have a few Slavic friends...all of them are beautiful i might add.

yes, eyes that sparkle like the black sand of the dalmatian coast....ok, ok kiddin about that black sand bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom