Uno, Dos, Tres, Catorce... the final thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
"Uno, dos, tres catorce! The translation is one, two, three, fourteen. That is the correct math for rock 'n' roll. The whole had better equal a lot more than the sum of its parts — or else you're just rubbing two sticks together."
-Bruce Springsteen, Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Speech for U2

so there we go... that's what it means. We can all shut up now. The Boss hath spoken.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
"Uno, dos, tres catorce! The translation is one, two, three, fourteen. That is the correct math for rock 'n' roll. The whole had better equal a lot more than the sum of its parts — or else you're just rubbing two sticks together."

so there we go... that's what it means. We can all shut up now. The Boss hath spoken.

i don't understand, you deny substantiated statements about this being their 14th album/LP, yet you take a joke by springsteen as fact

pepokiss said:

you don't even know the name...

is Bruce DICKINSON :rockon:

2... Minutes.. to MIIIIIIIIIIIIDNight!!!!

uh uh... BRUCE 'AIR RAID SIREN' DICKINSON!!!!!! :rockon:

the hands that threaten doom!

(definitely not the ones that built America)

bbbuh-buh-buh-buht if you take every album u2's ever done, divide it by the square root of the band's combined ages, multiply by pie and subtract 9, it comes out to 14! :hyper:

damn, I thats the only question I had trouble with on my exam last year!

Brucie Dick is a great man! Should be seeing Maiden again this year if all goes well. The one blip in his great career, would be 'Bulls to Picasso'. No Bruce - mate - never again attempt a solo record!:wink:

i didnt realise there were so many other iron maiden fans here
i saw them 3 times as a teen....they were awesome

carrieluvv said:
i didnt realise there were so many other iron maiden fans here
i saw them 3 times as a teen....they were awesome

I saw them with Anthrax once...it was a terrible show. Bruce had lost his voice and he could barely sing.

Sorry to be off-topic!

how many times do i have to say it

bono has a thing for 14 year old spanish females. really, its not that tough to figure out once put into perspective. i cant believe some of you guys.

I put on my pants just like the rest of you, one leg at a time, except once my pants are on, I make gold records.

Fuck yeah! :rockon:

Bruce Dickinson also kicks ass! :rockon:

This is it!
Something new for a change:
(I'm not making this up, I have a source)

Saint Patrick's Secondary School, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15
Bono studied here after his studies at Glasnevin National School in Drumcondra had come to an end.
He quit by a "common agreement" after throwing dog poop at his spanish teacher, and afterwards started at Mount Temple.

It all makes sense!
He's still angry with the teacher and couldn't resist a tease now that he's in such a top position!

:wink:

is the Bruce Dickensen ( the music producer in the SNL skit) and Iron Maiden singer Bruce dickensen suppose to be the same person?
my guess would be no

Back
Top Bottom