Unappreciation thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm too good looking. That intimidates many girls.

------------------
This place is too addicting.

Originally posted by Basstrap:
Don't feel alone. I've completely changed my approach to women. I've gone 20 years without a SINGLE date in my life.

Um I dont get this... you're hot, and you're a musician. What's the problem??

biggrin.gif

------------------
I Hear Voices, Ridiculous Voices

Maybe basstrap should become a monk, thats what im gonna do
smile.gif
no women problems after that... Im gonna miss my chick friends though, they all kick ass
frown.gif

------------------
"And this happy little fellow is the gouger!"

As a single girl I've got to ask:

Where in the hell are all of you guys hiding?

Are all the cool guys chained to their drumkits/computers/cars on a Saturday night? All I ever see anymore are frigging couples when I go out...Lemons.
mad.gif

It sucks.
frown.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~(AIM:pOPLemonGirl)

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:

Are all the cool guys chained to their drumkits/computers/cars on a Saturday night? All I ever see anymore are frigging couples when I go out...Lemons.
mad.gif

It sucks.
frown.gif

Yup... chained to my computer, that sounds about right...

Well Im 17, and thus not really entitled to complain about being single. But Im gonna complain anyway, Im deprived of the comfort of someones arms
frown.gif

------------------
"And this happy little fellow is the gouger!"

Single?
eek.gif

I don't believe you.
I mean... look at you! How can you be single? You could have anyone you want!

------------------
"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." JFK

Aww, guys!
luvkiss.gif

Thanks for cheering me up!!!!

smile.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

Yeah. Being single sucks.
frown.gif

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

Originally posted by melon:
Yeah. Being single sucks.
frown.gif

It can be helpful sometimes, though. You have more time to read, listen to music, think deeper about you and what went wrong, get to know yourself a little bit.

------------------
"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." JFK

Originally posted by Sledgehammer:
It can be helpful sometimes, though. You have more time to read, listen to music, think deeper about you and what went wrong, get to know yourself a little bit.

I agree. I personally need my time to myself or I will go crazy.

alien.gif

------------------
I Hear Voices, Ridiculous Voices

Yeah, I know what you mean....but then there's no one there at the end of the day.
tongue.gif

------------------

mad.gif

It sucks.
frown.gif

I really do think you should be looking a bit harder!

Originally posted by bullet the blue sky:
I really do think you should be looking a bit harder!

*looks around*

I think they all went home!!!

tongue.gif

Blarghy.

------------------

Been there, done that waaaaaay too much.
frown.gif

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

biggrin.gif

Im a fly now lol
smile.gif
I still unappreciate that bastard from school, and I still dont like being alone, but at least things are looking up!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"The less you have, the harder you fight for it."

Originally posted by ~unforgettableFOXfire~:
biggrin.gif

Im a fly now lol
smile.gif
I still unappreciate that bastard from school, and I still dont like being alone, but at least things are looking up!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

oh yes, now that you have morphed into a nagging, irritating, forever annoying insect, things are certainly looking up for you
biggrin.gif

wink.gif

------------------
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up." -- Jesse Jackson

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:
oh yes, now that you have morphed into a nagging, irritating, forever annoying insect, things are certainly looking up for you
biggrin.gif

wink.gif

Damn right bebe, damn right
smile.gif
lol

------------------

Thanks Sicilian Goddess
smile.gif

I think the third leg growing out of my head might have something to do with my lonely state
smile.gif

------------------
"We got no style...swagger...but no style"

Originally posted by TylerDurden:

Forget those little American boys....

I think you need to hop on that super jet to my house tonight, baby...
wink.gif

It'd take Juan 10+ hours to get here, and I am impatient.

------------------

I've been single for a year now. Dating fucking sucks.

------------------
what the hell is Goofy anyway?

so, I'm one of the 5 people in this forum who is in a relationship

strange

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

No Salome, you have ingredient X, most of us have XY,

More to the point, why were you the only guy given the gift of shaking, I call that favouritism

Originally posted by Bloodied:
Dont fool yourself FOXfire, I know your not 17 yet!

Come ON! 2 months and 17 more days! SO not fair... 2 years from now everyones gonna be 19 and out drinking and Im gonna be home waiting to be 19! FuCk ThAT!!! (goes to get fake ID)

------------------

Originally posted by Basstrap:

I think the third leg growing out of my head might have something to do with my lonely state
smile.gif

Usually a 3rd leg actually attracts numerous women! Of course its not usually growing out of your head though.
eek.gif

------------------
The joker is the best card.

Back
Top Bottom