UK people lets get Sometimes to No1!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

andyuk

Refugee
Lets get what this song deserves! No1 in the UK. I am calling all U2 fans to buy all 3 singles next week! U2 have never had 2 number 1's of one album in the UK so lets change this and get Sometmes to No1!

Come on lets go for it!

thats they way come on UK people lets get this to number 1

Aardvark747 said:
I shall be buying all 3 copies first thing Monday morning!:wink:

You work in a music store, right? Force a copy onto every customer.

Aardvark747 said:

lol! Yeah - tho sadly I dont bother getting the 'new singles' in stock, so i'll be joining the queue at Woolies with the rest!:wink:

You know you want to make an exception and ensure every customer walks away with a quality single, regardless of what other crap and/or music they might purchase.

Axver said:

You know you want to make an exception and ensure every customer walks away with a quality single, regardless of what other crap and/or music they might purchase.

I know that ur right!! Tell u what, i'll put up a sign (from 2moro) telling everyone that it's out on monday - and to make sure they go down and buy it!:wink:

I'm not sure what other singles are released this week?:eyebrow:

But I can see this being another 'Stuck'.. Something that should've got to no.1 - but some other crap (Atomic Kitten) gets there instead!:madspit:

The Hull girls will be buying all 3 on Monday theres another 12 copies !!

Now I have my collectors wallet!!:wink:

Bono's Tart said:
The Hull girls will be buying all 3 on Monday theres another 12 copies !!

Now I have my collectors wallet!!:wink:

I was rather happy to receive my collectors wallet in the post this morning, even if everyone is moaning about how boring it is
:D

beau2ifulday said:

I was rather happy to receive my collectors wallet in the post this morning, even if everyone is moaning about how boring it is
:D

:sad:

I didnt get mine! I got the Vertigo one...and Electrical Storm, but not this!

Yes have to agree a bit plain that came and the key thing arrived from u2.com!!
Didnt think much to that either!!:wink:

Wonder if HMV will have another offer on buy all 3 for was it £6 like Vertigo?

Bono's Tart said:
Yes have to agree a bit plain that came and the key thing arrived from u2.com!!
Didnt think much to that either!!:wink:

did they have that offer on in stores too? I've seen it online, but there's a Virgin Megastore right round the corner from my sixth form, so I might just be a lazyass and pay the extra...

Bono's Tart said:

I just ordered it from HMV for [insert pound sign here]5.11. 3 more pounds for shipping to the US. That's a good price! :dancing:

yep i will be be buying all 3 versions :), i also got my wallet and think it is rather fab

yes it is £6 for all 3 at hmv it says in the promotion email for Sometime, thisi is one track that even non U2 fans are really liking it on the radio I reckon it will be a No1 without our help! ...mind you what elvis record getting released this week?

yes we all need to make sure we buy all 3 to beat elvis! so come on we don't want no2 we want no1!!!!!

andyuk said:
yes we all need to make sure we buy all 3 to beat elvis! so come on we don't want no2 we want no1!!!!!

Elvis?! Is that the competition?!

What is happening to this chart!? I only ever take a look at it when U2 have a new song entering - but everytime it seems like it's full of crap!

Sorry, is it me? But I thought that Elvis died in the 70's?

:|

Last edited:
Aardvark747 said:

Elvis?! Is that the competition?!

What is happening to this chart!? I only ever take a look at it when U2 have a new song entering - but everytime it seems like it's full of crap!

Sorry, is it me? But I thought that Elvis died in the 70's?

:|

they're re-releasing every bloody Elvis number one. He's everywhere, goddamn.
*screams*

:censored:

I didn't get the Vertigo collecters box. Didn't even hear a way of getting it at the time! Pah I could have done with that to put the three singles in lol

But I got the U2.com e-mail about the SYCMIOYO box and I got that. It will be getting filled up this week :wink:

Vertigo Fly said:
I didn't get the Vertigo collecters box. Didn't even hear a way of getting it at the time! Pah I could have done with that to put the three singles in lol

But I got the U2.com e-mail about the SYCMIOYO box and I got that. It will be getting filled up this week :wink:

I tried to get that Vertigo wallet off of e-bay the other day, but people are already bidding upwards of £10 for it :(

EDIT: upwards of £19, actually :huh:

Last edited:
Elvis will be No. 1 again, I think Elvis fans are on a crusade to make Elvis No. 1 for the next fecking 15 weeks or whatever it is. Relasing a song every week over 18 weeks is such a bore now. Started off as a bit of fun, especially seeing him top of the charts again, but now it's worn off very quickly.

Back
Top Bottom