UK People - BBCTV Tonight....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aardvark747

Blue Crack Addict
Comic Relief is today as you all know, but there's another reason to tune in to the 3hr long show tonight (apart from the Celeb. Fame Academy Final - COME ON ADE!!) - i'm pretty sure that Bono and Larry show up at some point. I've only caught the advert of all the clips once this week, and it went past pretty fast - but i'm sure it was them, so if you're bothered - tune in!:wink:

(and buy your red nose too - i'm wearing one all day at work:tongue:)

No problem buddy - I just hope i'm right with my thinking! I'm 99% sure it was them - Bono had his hat on I think, and there was a pair of bulging arms next to him - so i'm guessing it's that playboy king Lawrence.:wink:

That sounds like a clip form THe Auf Weidhesien Pet special from the last comic relief, If Bono had a sweetest thing/gangster type hat it could be from the last comic relief. I might be wrong though, i'ld be suprised if Bono didn't turn up somewhere at least once, seeing as he is working alongside Richard Curtis and Bob Geldof this year.

come on EDITH!

acherm.

So is it 8 O'Clock when Bono and Larry are on? I'm not going to be watching it, but i'll flick over if that's the definite time when they're on.

Yep, she's actually a fellow(ess?) Fifer! She's from Anstruther which is about 10 miles down the road from me!

Um anyway...I wonder what tricks Bono and Larry have got planned for tonight :hmm:

i will be taping it and checking this site when i get back to see if they were on.... wooohoooo U2 :)

:scratch: No sign of Bono or Laz yet...maybe they'll be featuring in a surpirse scene of Little Britain :faint:
I don't know about Larry, but I'm sure Bono would be up for a spot of cross dressing...:crazy:

so did they end up doing something? i know bono done his video appeal, but did they do a skectch like last years auf weirdersane pet?

:sad:
I must've missed it! I never caught them at all! Oh well.

It was quite touching tho during most of the 'Africa Clips', when One Step Closer or Sometimes... were being played in the background.

Aardvark747 said:
:sad:
I must've missed it! I never caught them at all! Oh well.

It was quite touching tho during most of the 'Africa Clips', when One Step Closer or Sometimes... were being played in the background.
sometimes was played in alot of the clips they showed :)

:sad: :mad: My pc didn't record any sound and I recorded ALL of comic relief and the FA Cup Football and Parkinson this evening. All the files are mute :( Sorry.

I can do stills/video picture only of Bono's appeal but that's all

Back
Top Bottom