UK iPods

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

digsy

New Yorker
has anyone in the UK got their iPod?

i'm still waiting on mine - according to the shipping tracker it left the Netherlands (?) on monday morning but hasnt turned up anywhere since. is it being taken on a scenic route of Europe in a plane or what?!?

I'm quite disappointed with this, I really wanted my iPod in time for the album (which according the original order confirmation i should have had). Instead i get to walk past the Apple store everday on my way to work and look at them in the window.

The point of pre-ordering was so i would get it in time, annoyingly I could have walked into Apple on Monday and bought one straight up and not have had to wait.

So is it just me or is anyone else in the UK or Europe even having this problem?

somebody else in the UK must have ordered this and does or doesn't have it yet?

anyone?

Mines was the exact same.

Arrived in UK at 05:32 this morning and just had it delivered half an hour ago!:D

Need help from someone with an ipod already!

Switched it on and asked to select language, trying to get used to the scroll feature and selected chinese:|

Now i don't have a clue what anything on it says so can anyone guide to setting the language again?

Preferable what number it is on list etc as i dont have a clue what im doing!:D

Ack Maestro! Hope you get it figured out, I'm sure someone somewhere will be able to help.

Not me unfortunately, still awaiting for mine to arrive here in sunny Nottingham :( Ordered from dabs.com who say 220 on order!

oh come on!

its still in the netherlands!

i'm going to cry
:sad:

how the hell did it take 4 days to get from luxembourg to there? did it walk or something

i'm never going to get this thing :mad: :banghead:

The Maestro said:
Need help from someone with an ipod already!

Switched it on and asked to select language, trying to get used to the scroll feature and selected chinese:|

Now i don't have a clue what anything on it says so can anyone guide to setting the language again?

Preferable what number it is on list etc as i dont have a clue what im doing!:D

You can hook it up to your computer, and "restore" it to it's original settings. You can use the software on the CD that came with it, or download the "iPod software updater" from the Apple site. When you open it, you'll have the option to either update the existing firmware, or restore it to it's original settings. After you restore it, I believe this let's you pick your language again, I think so anyway.

I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT!!!! :hyper:

i'm so happy right now :combust:

octobermagic said:

You can hook it up to your computer, and "restore" it to it's original settings. You can use the software on the CD that came with it, or download the "iPod software updater" from the Apple site. When you open it, you'll have the option to either update the existing firmware, or restore it to it's original settings. After you restore it, I believe this let's you pick your language again, I think so anyway.

Yeah it was to restore it after a brief five minutes of panicking and looking through the manual carefully!:wink:

I knew it was small but couldn't believe it when i seen how small and cool it really is!:drool:

Back
Top Bottom