U2's studio goofs and mistakes, etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pacemaker

Refugee
I could have sworn that a list of the assorted goofs, mistakes and shit you can hear faintly in songs used to be on @U2.com, but I can't for the life of me find it on there, or anywhere else. I figured at least Wanderer would have it.

Can anyone help a brother out?

Thanks!

Oh, and sorry if this is the wrong forum!

pacemaker said:
I could have sworn that a list of the assorted goofs, mistakes and shit you can hear faintly in songs used to be on @U2.com, but I can't for the life of me find it on there, or anywhere else. I figured at least Wanderer would have it.

Can anyone help a brother out?

Thanks!

Oh, and sorry if this is the wrong forum!

Is this any help?

http://home.wanadoo.nl/thijst/u2/frame.html

I love how every other thread spirals into one of 5 running conversations/debates.

Or maybe I don't...:banghead:

BonoVoxSupastar said:
Could this thread have been more predictable.:|

Nope. Two hundred bucks says the next poster will claim that OMG VERTIGOx2 IS U2'S BIGGEST MISTAKE EVA!

Anyway, yes, that link U2mixer gave is the thing you're looking for, pacemaker. I love that site! A couple of years ago, I remember trying to find each little blip listed there on my CDs.

GibsonGirl said:
I love that site! A couple of years ago, I remember trying to find each little blip listed there on my CDs.

It's made me realize I need better headphones...!

Actually, Achtung Baby is U2's biggest studio 'goof'. After all, when the sessions had clearly produced their worst album ever, they wrote the song Where Did It All Go Wrong? about what they'd made.

Q.E.D.

</bullshit>

Back
Top Bottom