U2's sexiest song

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If You Wear That Velvet Dress
Mysterious Ways
Even Better than The Real Thing
Summer Wine
Babyface
Desire
Acrobat

In my opinion it's Lemon - now that's a wierd choice yes but it's stuffed full of sensual imagery imo...

"She's gonna make you whisper and moan, when you're dry, she draws water from a stone"

The Sage said:
In my opinion it's Lemon - now that's a wierd choice yes but it's stuffed full of sensual imagery imo...

"She's gonna make you whisper and moan, when you're dry, she draws water from a stone"

:yes: I completely agree. One of my favorite lines from a U2 song, too!

Sexiest song, :hmm:. I'd have to say "So Cruel" and "Electrical Storm".

Last edited:
For me, it's Miami. Everytime I hear that song, I can imagine sexy girls with a nice tan and silicone implants in thong bikinis with perfectly round butts and beach blonde hair wearing rollerblades.

Velvet Dress is not sexy at all. It's about wearing, not about taking it off. I'd give honorable mention to Your Blue Room but it's not 100% U2, it was a Passengers record that had more Eno influence and creative control.

Cheers,

J

Well, wearing a velvet dress properly can be sexier than taking it off, I'm sure my husband would agree :sexywink: .
Yes, So Cruel is very sexy too, but in fact there is this moment in With Or Without You, when Bono is singing "...and I'm waiting for you...", the way he says the word "waiting", it's unbelievable what it makes to me :love: .

If You Wear That Velvet Dress. Most definitely. Both the album and jools version.

And the dress is more like the aphrodisiac that leads to the rest of the night, rather than the night itself, if you catch the drift. :D

"Until the End Of the World"
There's just something so sexy about his voice is that one-really all of Achtung Baby.

Lady With The Spinning Head
...as well for the building tension as for the lyrics...

GO ALBUM GO !!!

if you enlarge the set of people this refers to (outside of hardcore u2 fans like us) i think there is no limit to what a girl will do for you if you play with or without you/all i want is you...

Even Better Than the Real Thing
Big Girls Are Best
Spanish Eyes
Mysterious Ways
Desire
Your Blue Room
HMTMKMKM (mainly because of the uh, noises at the end)
Night and Day (technically not a U2 song because they didn't write it, but the delivery... :combust:

My #1 pick would have to be "Velvet Dress", for the music, lyrics, and delivery by Bono, amazing.

Other honorable mentions: Mysterious Ways, Lemon, Numb..

My Sleeper pick: Never Let Me Go (Million Dollar Soundtrack)

Sure I forgot some.

Velvet Dress without a doubt is very sexy. I remember listening to the album with my girlfriend at the time and she (not even being a U2 fan) was so turned on by that song..........that was a good night......

ANY WAYS!
Your Blue Room
something about The Fly is sexy (kinda hot and heavy)
Also something about Heartland
ANd (although not sexy) it does seem loving, The First Time

Last edited:
:drool: My vote...Lady w/ the spinning head..c'mon, ..'lady luck again, a figure of 8, ..6 and 9 again..?:drool: :drool: ! wow, i"m kinda stuck on this one right now! definetly, With'or without you..and don't forget,,In a little while!! Emm..:wink:

Anirban said:
if you enlarge the set of people this refers to (outside of hardcore u2 fans like us) i think there is no limit to what a girl will do for you if you play with or without you/all i want is you...

True story.

Even better than the real thing - the bad boy lyrics and delivery from Bono, matched by a hot guitar sound

In a little while - that voice

Other than that, I don't know - I would say If you wear... but I don't like Bono's whispering in that one - it always seems to me like an old dirty man talking.

Back
Top Bottom