U2's performance on Cd:UK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZeroDude

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Very Good, plus Bono headbutted the camera.................... which was nice

What, today? I missed! A live preformance, eek - someone must have the technology to upload it, right? n.b. enajh2 you are a Star.

Last edited:
I'm having trouble with TMPGENC at the minute. Read Error at address ###### :(

EDIT

It's sorted. Downloaded the non-installer version and opened the project file in that. :yes:

Last edited:
Oh my god no CD:UK performace has ever made my heart beat faster! That was one hell of a performance. So much energy! Loved the head butt bit!

Those lucky people that were inside! Liked the stage layout as well :up:

Was it Live, or mimed again?

If Live, I'll be taping the repeat for my own wicked enrichment...if mimed, I don't see how anyone can really make a fuss...

:wave:

U2_Vertigo_CDUK_23-10-2004.rm

This recording doesn't convert very well because there's so much going on and the source picture in my capture is a little bit grainy to begin with.

I tried Normal Motion, Sharpest Image and Smoothest Motion but Normal Motion looked the best :up:

Alan

Alan
since you have heard Miracle Drug and Sometimes You Can't Make it ON Your Own....how would you rank the new songs we have heard so far?

i'm downloading a video extension called .dvd-rms....do you know how it can be converted to mpeg? :eyebrow:

cduk

I was there !!! Not only THERE, but in the FRONT section with18 other lucky people !!Yes i saw myself on tv this morning , Yes I recorded it to show my friends AND i SHOOK BONO AND ADAMS hands !!! The show was recorded last saturday @ Riverside studios in LONDON , it was AWESOME . The boys "DID ,PLAY ROCK AND ROLL " . Besides Vertigo, City of blinding lights is one that will grow on you , Sometimes you cant make it on your own will need listening to as it is hard to tell hearing something for the first time in an environment like that and Miracle drug reminds me of BAD. The energy in the studio was just unbelievable , i was in the Heart for about 28 shows on the last tour but this was just on another level !!

Re: cduk

abombdismantler said:
I was there !!! Not only THERE, but in the FRONT section with18 other lucky people !!Yes i saw myself on tv this morning , Yes I recorded it to show my friends AND i SHOOK BONO AND ADAMS hands !!! The show was recorded last saturday @ Riverside studios in LONDON , it was AWESOME . The boys "DID ,PLAY ROCK AND ROLL " . Besides Vertigo, City of blinding lights is one that will grow on you , Sometimes you cant make it on your own will need listening to as it is hard to tell hearing something for the first time in an environment like that and Miracle drug reminds me of BAD. The energy in the studio was just unbelievable , i was in the Heart for about 28 shows on the last tour but this was just on another level !!
I think that SOMETIMES YOU CANT MAKE...is another U2 masterpiece

SOMETIMES...

ludilobrate said:
I think that SOMETIMES YOU CANT MAKE...is another U2 masterpiecE
could well be another masterpiece , just was hard to take in hearing it for the first time as it was with the others as well . We have all had time to ingest VERTIGO and love it as we will with the rest of the album.

Lara_Croft said:
i'm downloading a video extension called .dvd-rms....do you know how it can be converted to mpeg? :eyebrow:

Your proberly downloading from the torrent i made or from someone else, but the file .dvr-ms is made from windows media centre recording, it can be played on media player 9 +10 and other programs but to convert it you can download a program from thegreenbutton.com which can convert to some more known file types .avi etc.

Nerovision Express 2 a program can edit the file and save to other file types too, Nero's other new programs can burn to dvd disc or cdr etc as well.

the part in the middle sounds like

Yea shell make it
Hours of fun
then im not sure....?

enajh2...
i am so so very indebted to you for all the downloads you've given!!
this one is amazing

now i know the crowd was proabably loaded with U2 fans because of the giveaways but i dont think i've hearda crowd go taht mental during a performance on CD:UK before.
theres normally the obligatory cheering before and after, but this lot were screaming for them the whole way through, and singing along too! and bono's playing the camera and the crowd perfectly, i loved it!!
so wish i had been there, that's incredible :yes:

Back
Top Bottom