U2's most underrated song

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'd have to say that Love is Blindness is one of their most underrated songs. It's a perfect album finale, and I can't understand why it wasn't on the Best Of 1990s. Brilliant work.

There are so many:

Like a Song
Spanish Eyes (why was it only a B-Side???)
Love Comes Tumbling (Ditto) <----- Awesome rhythm section work
Acrobat
TGBHF (Why isn't it on the Best of?)
DYFL
Love is Blindness is PERFECT
Ultra Violet

And I agree with pretty much all that have been mentioned. God, they have so many great songs!

Last edited:
Sneaky Neil said:
I would have to say Heartland and A Sort of Homecomming and maybe Wire and Indian Summer Sky and Trying to Throw Your Arms Around the World. Love those songs.

You picked some of my faves!!! Trying...is WAY underrated...I think I read somewhere that even the band thinks it's the weakest song on AB (which is still saying a lot...).

I also love North and South of the River, sphere, that's another underrated one...I never even heard it until The Best Of came out.

Just about everything off Zooropa and Pop are underrated in my area...The radio DJ's used to say horrible things about Discotheque after playing it, and I only would hear Numb after midnight when it came out.

Rejoice - just plain rocks.
Surrender - One of my faves.
The Wanderer - Many Interferencers hate this song and/or wish Bono sang the lead vocal.

They're all underrated.

flaming june said:
There are so many:

Like a Song
Spanish Eyes (why was it only a B-Side???)
Love Comes Tumbling (Ditto) <----- Awesome rhythm section work
Acrobat
TGBHF (Why isn't it on the Best of?)
DYFL
Love is Blindness is PERFECT
Ultra Violet

And I agree with pretty much all that have been mentioned. God, they have so many great songs!

I adore "Spanish Eyes". That song kicks butt.

"Love Is Blindness" is one of the most haunting songs I've ever heard...I love that song.

I agree with all that you guys have shared...these songs deserve so much more recognition.

Pub crawler, I like the song "The Wanderer". :). The lyrics are fantastic in that song.

Angela

A Day Without Me
October
Promenade
Seconds
Walk to the Water
Luminous Times
Trying to Throw Your Arms
Ultraviolet

I've said it before, happy to say it again:

mothers of the dissappeared.

chilling.:heart: