u2's mailing address

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

edgerulz

Acrobat
hi,
i want to invite the band to my wedding, but i'm not sure where to send the invitaion to. does anyone have a mailing address where the band might get it?

we used the cover of the BD/elevation remixes single, the gray heart on red, for our invitations and i think they might get a kick out of that. thanks

That's very sweet, but understand that the band will not be able to attend such a personal occassion for many, many reasons. We all want to meet them, but some things just can't happen. :(

Try this link. My fiance and I are going to be doing the same thing for our wedding especially considering we met at a U2 concert. It's just a fun little thing to do. And if rumors are correct, they may be playing in Dublin the day after our wedding so I don't think they'll show.

BTW, you should read PlanetGordon.com. Start with the old archives and work your way forward. It's a great blog written by a guy who was planning his wedding.

Try this: Principle Management
30-32 Sir John Rogerson's Quay
Dublin 2 Ireland

If it hasn't been demolished yet.

or post your question in PLEBA...they have sorts of answers to this kind of question.

Back
Top Bottom