U2's best headphone song...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Go listen to IGWSHA with your headphones. The effects going in and out of each ear and the groovy drumming and bassline makes it quite delicious.

If they ever decided to use that Audio Spotlight technology in concert this would be the perfect type of song to use it with. Could be amazing.

Zoo Station - because of the guitar effects too - excellent! Will give IGWSHA another listen..

Last edited:
Agree with Chizip. Anyone ever tried listening while in Central London at rush hour? It's like being on another planet!

the album version of Please. there's some amazing basswork and effects that are left off the later single version, especially during the bridge.

Chizip, You've got a really good ear. :up:

Zoo Station is similar but does not alternate as much (a little less dizzying).

Last edited:
"A Sort Of Homecoming" Just close your eyes and you will be transported. To me it's like soaring over hills and fields in foreign countries (I'm from the U.S.) It does not remind me of that place.

...oh shit....also 4th of July.......in fact, thats my no.1 .....takes me to another galaxy....:wink:

ozeeko said:
"A Sort Of Homecoming" Just close your eyes and you will be transported. To me it's like soaring over hills and fields in foreign countries (I'm from the U.S.) It does not remind me of that place.

:up:

Right on.......but I also like "The Unforgettable Fire"...its so lush.

yep, If God Will Send His Angels is my pick as well :up:

The Unforgettable Fire
and the single version of Original of the Species also work well :D

Numb

You actually feel like Edge in the Numb video, Larry is literally in your ear singing 'I Feel Numb...'

I haven't listened to them all on headphones to judge. But Velvet Dress :drool: Haven't heard the Jools version thru headphones yet. I just blast it on my computer :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom