u2s albums are not as good as they use to be!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrBrau1 said:

Keep up the good work. You've just killed a "New U2 Sucks" thread in disguise. There are hundreds like it for you to exterminate.

is the job paid?:wink:

IrishDawg said:

lol, I do that all the time. (I Have the feeling I just did again) :wink:

can we form a club of thread killers?

A lot of threads need killing in my opinion,lots of things ahve already been discussed to death:yes:

Yeah we should go around to each thread that we don't like and post a comment that either sounds really childish or one that no one can make a response to :huh:

Like all the Coldplay threads...

IrishDawg said:
Yeah we should go around to each thread that we don't like and post a comment that either sounds really childish or one that no one can make a response to :huh:

Like all the Coldplay threads...

I thought just having Coldplay in the title of a thread was too childish/stupid to make a response too already:wink:

gee and i thought there would be one thread here where i wouldn't have to see the word coldplay.

this thread is totally off topic and needs to get back on topic please. thanks!

KhanadaRhodes said:
gee and i thought there would be one thread here where i wouldn't have to see the word coldplay.

this thread is totally off topic and needs to get back on topic please. thanks!

Sorry Khanada

Right to get back on track..i think U2 are as good as they have ever been:wink: so really i don't know why i am in this thread....

As long as they don't tour while they're in their 70s and get all dried up and pathetic like the Stones, I'm ok with U2.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom