U2Gril

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I cook Salmon on my U2Gril!!

CK

------------------
I will give you 2 GA's for 2 GC's!! Email or IM me or respond to the multiple threads I have concerning this. Help a desparate man out!!
Email:U2_Kennedy@yahoo.com
AIM: ckennedy77

- LOL -
would it have a MacPhisto-head-shaped drainage tray?

------------------
Here's to the few who forgive what you do
and the fewer who don't even care
--Leonard Cohen

That would be hilarious! All my relatives make a joke about the pic of Foreman grinning giving the thumbs up on the box, think how funny it would be to have the members of U2 posed that way!! LMAO!!!!!

------------------
Visit my U2 webpage! <A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk" TARGET=_blank>http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk</A> On, stay safe tonight"

Originally posted by MadelynIris:

It it possible to grill a Guiness? It would have to stay in the bottle I suppose?

I make a great Guinness Stew. I doubt that I can replicate a stew on a U2Gril. However, a steak marinated in Guinness would be just delicious on a U2Gril.

CK

Trade with me!

------------------
I will give you 2 GA's for 2 GC's!! Email or IM me or respond to the multiple threads I have concerning this. Help a desparate man out!!

I just thought of something:

Since ALL of the members of U2 are STRICT vegetarians and/or vegans, doesn't the U2Gril pose a conflict, except for meatless kabobs?

~U2Alabama

Originally posted by U2Bama:
I just thought of something:

Since ALL of the members of U2 are STRICT vegetarians and/or vegans, doesn't the U2Gril pose a conflict, except for meatless kabobs?

~U2Alabama

I only thought Larry was the vegetarian/vegan?

CK

------------------

Ok, I imagine McGuiness explaining how much money the band can make by endorsing the U2Gril and demonstrates by placing a bottle of Guiness in the grill, closes the lid and smashes the bottle while Guiness spills out all over as some of it steams up the room.

The U2Gril - Bono says it's fecking brilliant.

U2 eat meat. Bono loves his steak, Shepard's pie and sausages. Larry is the only one I have heard to be veggie, and he takes injections of bull's blood.

Originally posted by U2Bama:
They are ALL vegetarians and they demand the same of their fans. I am ashamed of all of you.

joke, right?

CK

PS CK is wondering where his sarcasm radar has gone too?

PPS Trade with me!!

------------------

Yep-they are 'lean and mean'!Irish stew!!!

gr10.jpg

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Yep-they are 'lean and mean'!Irish stew!!!

gr10.jpg

LMAO!!! Can't you just see the members of U2 posed that way?
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom