U2ey dreams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2er

Refugee
Last night I had one..
There were a bunch of people in this area that was outside but the walls were hedges and they were really tall.. and U2 was there and they separated all the people into groups of 4 and gave them instruments to see who could look the most like U2. I was in a group with 3 other people, but I only remember the bassist (whose instrument was actually a camera :confused: ) and I was in Edge's place and my instrument was a little toy piano that didn't work. I tried to ask Larry what was going on with the instruments but he was too tall to talk to :lol: So we started to play and U2 picked another group as the best group but our bassist as the best player out of all of them. She kept talking throught the song though and wasn't playing her camera correctly :eeklaugh: Anyone else have any weird dreams lately?

Okay I had this dream not realy lately, but last month - my last U2 related dream since then..... :(
However, I dreamt that Bono - it was Safari Bono :D - and me were in some Arabic city and it was really hot there. We walked through this city and somehow Bono pointed out that there were no doors in the wole city. We asked people why there were no doors or gates at all, but they sadly shook their heads and passed.....Then Bono suddenly yelled, I guess, that he'd knew where all the doors were, grabbed me at my collar and pulled me behind him through very much streets. When he let go off me, we were in a small street with big houses at both sides - and there were all the doors hanging at the walls. Bono became were quite and walked on in complete silent. He seemed to be frustrated or confused or sad or all together.....And then we reached the end of the street and there was the only gate that still hung in its hinges. He told me to help him opening it and we pulled and pushed and eventually we could open it - but there was something big, frightening, enormous....in it. I just remember turned and seeing Bono crying and sinking to the ground and then I woke up......It really depressed me to see Bono crying, but it depressed me even more that I couldn't remember wat was behind that door.... :(

The last U2ey dream I had was about a week ago...I was Ann Acheson (I must have been. It's the only thing that makes sense!) and I was with Larry and we were in bed sleeping in this really dark room, only it was backstage at a concert, and then the rest of the band came and woke us up and told us Larry had to play, so they played their concert and I watched!

[color=royal blue]Once I had a dream where Bono and I were sitting on a hill on one of the fields of my old high school and we were eating popsicle. He said "my favorite flavor" but I DON'T know what flavor it was.

Maybe asparagus.
[/color]

MonaVox said:
[color=royal blue]Once I had a dream where Bono and I were sitting on a hill on one of the fields of my old high school and we were eating popsicle. He said "my favorite flavor" but I DON'T know what flavor it was.

Maybe asparagus.
[/color]

hehe...You really like asparagus, don't you? :happy:

PS. So do I (although I don't know about in popsicle form!)

I had a really random U2 dream not too long ago

-There was a u2 concert

-The boys were performing on level ground with the audience but there was a masssssiiive wire fence between them and i was sticking my fingers through the fecne

_End of concert Larry sails accross the ground on his knees

-He touches my hand

-im screaming to my friend (a non u2-fan) aaaaaah aaaaaah I TOUCHED LARRYS HAND

-I wait for boys after cocnert and i see them and go over and askf ro autogrpash but they all have towels round their necks and are all like you aint getting an autograph and doing this :rolleyes: a lot.....i didnt like u2 in my dream- not one little bit!!!!!

-Bono signs something with a line and they all start chuckling at me and im like heh bono that isnt your REAL signautre i want a proper one then it'll be worth lots esp when you pop your clogs (die to u normal speaking people ;))

-The boys all go into wee rooms and shower sthemselves and then im walking round a shopping centre where i worked for 3 months when i turned 16 and i was helping old people with their shopping

and then i woke u and looked for my u2 autogrpahs at the side of my bed and asked my mum about them too doh :rolleyes:

Oh oh oh and i have really strange dreams this is not u2-ey but meh im bored...ok so i had this dream a girl i know was in labour but her baby died and im like omg her baby died but she gave birth to a chicken and then she said i think it needs to go on a walk and puts a leash round its neck and when she puts it on the ground its a gold framed pic of anna kournikova.....that was *such* an odd dream!!! i have more but ill stop now :D

wertsie said:

hehe...You really like asparagus, don't you? :happy:

PS. So do I (although I don't know about in popsicle form!)

[color=royal blue]:D did you read about Edge's bachelor party?[/color]

I once had a dream that I was playing October on the piano and singing to it.
I don't know how to play the piano or have on, but in my dream I was just playing away like it was nothing. I was enjoying myself though.

One time I dreamt that my car had broken down in front of the studio where the band was working on their album. I was trying to figure out a way to get to the gig that I need to get to, when all of sudden Adam show up in his car and asks me if I want a lift. I look @ him for a brief minute and say yes, I hop in the car and he takes me to the show. He stays and watches the show and then he and I go have a pint.

wertsie said:
Or, to put it simply, frozen juice on a stick.

K, I understand, but-------why does eating - or sucking - frozen juice on a stick with Bono sounds naughty in my ears? :mac:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is great! Yeah, we call them popsicles, which is a brand of ice lolly or whatever you want to call it.

Just like tissues are called Kleenex by most!

hehe...Okay, that was pretty pointless. Oh, well.

wertsie said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is great! Yeah, we call them popsicles, which is a brand of ice lolly or whatever you want to call it.

Just like tissues are called Kleenex by most!

hehe...Okay, that was pretty pointless. Oh, well.

Kleenex I understood all the time, because they're known in Europe as well :D , but popsicles are....were new to me.

Visit PLEBA more often? I did, but it seems as if those jokes weren' that popular there. :mac: But don't fear for I'll be watching you and visiting PLEBA--------- :eek: oh my goodness.........I think I shouldn't be fixated on MacPhisto that much.........forget that sentence, okay?

Hey, but be true: It DOES sound naugthy to imagine dreaming about sucking popsicles with Bono........Lord......... :drool:.........And he really ate them with you?!?! I'd have killed to be on your place, Mona. :drool:

Hi people I once had a u2ey dream I have never been to a u2 concert:sad: but I tried since "98" to see them but have still failed :sad: But in my dream I went to the elevation concert!! and Bono came up to me after the show!! and said he needed a new charecter to play on stage!! so I told him I had some Ideas at my house (I was lying I just wanted Bono to see my crib!!).So he actually came!!!! he sat down at my table and we began to discuss stuff.He told me he was tired because he had been going to Africa and back to the U.S to see if he could extract money to drop the debt I told him we need more angles on earth like him:angel: So by the time I got done talking about how much I love u2 with ALL my soul he had to go:sad: (it was a LONG talk) But he wrote me a note and left it on the living room table. As his limo speed off into the night I waved bye, then I looked teary eyed at the note and it said:
"see you at the show" "LOVE BONO"
:heart:

P.S :shocked: peace and love, Rythemwire:bono:

rythemwire said:
As his limo speed off into the night I waved bye, then I looked teary eyed at the note and it said:
"see you at the show" "LOVE BONO"

Wow, never had such a U2 dream..... :( But it's cool. :yes:

How do you guys conjure up U2ey dreams so often? I have been a fan for 2 decades in in that time have only had 2 U2 dreams. Thankfully they were very vivid and I recall minute detail.

The first was only a couple of years ago ( after I'd been hanging around here for a while...I put it down to your good influence)
it started after a gig, a U2 gig in a small local venue( wish I had seen that part)Most of the gear packed up, no one around. I went to the doorway of the performance area and there was Bono slow dancing with Diana the Princess of Wales. I just leaned on the doorway and watched for a while and then I woke up. It was so serene and beautiful. :heart:

Then a few months ago Dream#2, started in the driveway of a motel, the band were there,(U2) a few crew and Ali. They were getting ready to leave and I had so much I wanted to say to Ali. Funny thing was my 2 girlfriends ( the 2 I have taken to see U2 in concert here) were sitting in my car, honking the horn continually saying hurry up hurry up, or we'll leave you behind.What a choice, I was so torn on what to do. I managed to give Ali a 2 minute "cass rave" and then I had to go.
Very vivid.
i wish it would happen more often.

I have odd dreams

Okay, I've always had odd U2 dreams, here are two of them that I remember:

Okay, I'm apart of Zootopia[god help me]and they planned out a reunion trip to Dublin, and I was supposed to go, but I didnt, but the night I found out about the trip I had an odd dream. It was me and three other people from the posting board, one I dont know his real name but his s/n is Lunch so we'll call him that, and then it was me and two friends of mine, Ilana and Lissi. So we were asleep in the hotel when we here someone come into the room. I wake up wondering what is going on and I see Lunch alseep in the closet[we made him sleep there cause he was the only boy in the room from what I remember from the dream]so I tell him to wake up that someone is in the room, so he gets up and pulls out a baseball bat, and Ilana goes to turn on the light, and it turns out to be Larry! So Lunch tries to beat him up and Larry kicks his ass[I woke up laughing from this dream lol] so Lissi asks why he was there and he says "I left something in this room five years ago." LOL I never did figure out what the dream ment.

One of my favorite dreams[and weirdest]was me and a friend of mine go to a U2 concert, right in the middle of the opening band Larry comes running out wearing a dress and a wig screaming "the motherships is coming! the mothership is coming!" and then runs off stage and then I woke up.

I did have another one, but I can't remember, all I know it was a St.Patricks Day party and Bono was in it.

I had one weeks ago where I was a journalist and traveled around with Bono and other reporters. We were in an auditorium and then some reporters wanted to go meet him and talk to him backstage so I tag along and when I was about to meet him I wake up! :no:
I just had another one last night where I was part of Bono's entourage. We were in the UN along with some important politicians and talking about ways we could help the children who are orphans in Africa. Some orphans were there and I was playing with them and taking care of them. That's all I remember.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom