U23D Soundtrack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Should they have released the live soundtrack to this? I mean Bono's is unbelievable in this film. I know we already have these songs live from released DVD's but I would love to have the live tracks to this.

film_and_sound1.jpg

It's out there... somewhere.

It wouldn't shock me if they're hanging on to it to offer as a U2.com membership perk in the next few years.

I want it just for the amazing performance of The Fly. And luckily, I just subscribed to U2.com.

Justin24 said:
Should they have released the live soundtrack to this? I mean Bono's is unbelievable in this film. I know we already have these songs live from released DVD's but I would love to have the live tracks to this.

Justin, can you clarify please? "Bono's is unbelievable in this film." ???

gorman said:
film_and_sound1.jpg

It's out there... somewhere.

Couldn't someone working at a theatre sneak in their laptop and burn a copy? How much trouble would they be in if they were caught? :hmm:

I thought the sound in the film was phenomenal. Even if they do not release the film on DVD, they should put out the soundtrack in DVD-Audio. How cool would that be to sit in a room with the audio surrounding you like it did at the movie.

Since the movie's 85 minutes it wouldn't fit on one CD anyway (ok, maybe it could if they edited out some of the Declaration of Human Rights stuff and some extended crowd noise). Since it would likely need to be 2 CDs, why not include the whole show? :)

Back
Top Bottom